Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Thanks mate
    Need help. The font changes by itself on lockscreen
    Ex. If I have a groovylock theme on and the font is
    One type but it will change to another out the blue. Any help?

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Need help. The font changes by itself on lockscreen
    Ex. If I have a groovylock theme on and the font is
    One type but it will change to another out the blue. Any help?
    Do you have bytafont installed?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-12), King_O_Hill (2014-09-12)

I do not. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not. Any ideas?

Hey I have the same problem and yes, I am using Bytafont. However, I have tried turing it off/setting the font back to the default, but it still changed.

Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Please post screenshots of the issue.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Had groovy lock installed but off and was running convergence. Uninstalled groovylock and viola. No
    Issues

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-13)

So I reinstalled groovylock to get a ls for convergence. I installed groovylock and it's back to this. Don't know what's up. The first pic is before and the second is after I unlocking the phone and locking it back up.

* I uninstalled groovylock

It looks like one is using the font built into the LS, while the other is overriding it with the system font.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-15)

The second one looks kind of like times new roman or something

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-15)

So I reinstalled groovylock to get a ls for convergence. I installed groovylock and it's back to this. Don't know what's up. The first pic is before and the second is after I unlocking the phone and locking it back up.

* I uninstalled groovylock

So I'm a little confused!

Why do you keep installing and uninstalling GL?

Well I uninstalled it the other day cause I can use groovy lock ls with convergence with the saved ls I had so I didn't need it anymore. Also when I uninstalled groovylock no more font issues. I reinstalled groovylock to get a new ls

All you need is the GroovyLock folder to put your LS into. If you are installing one from Cydia, then just leave GL installed and either rename the dylib for it or disable it in iCleanerPro. Just remember to name it back or re-enable it in iCP if you upgrade or uninstall it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-15)

Thanks mate. I'll try that.

No problem.

See how you go!

idk if this has been asked and answered and may be a silly question but here goes anyway... i use groovylock parallax lock screen theme and when i slide to unlock my phone instead of the themed wallpaper it shows the system wallpaper. is there a way to fix/change that to show the wallpaper from the theme??

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    idk if this has been asked and answered and may be a silly question but here goes anyway... i use groovylock parallax lock screen theme and when i slide to unlock my phone instead of the themed wallpaper it shows the system wallpaper. is there a way to fix/change that to show the wallpaper from the theme??
    Hi mate
    You mean you'd like Convergance to transition to a '[email protected]' from a WinterBoard theme ? These still work on iOS 7 ?

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

DaddyMatty (2014-09-17)

View the wallpaper in iFile and save it to your camera roll and then select it as the system wallpaper.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-15), DaddyMatty (2014-09-17)

Froggy whats up brother! its been a while, man. well as you may remember I'm a big fan of the random wallpaper themes/tweaks and thats what the theme I'm using does. so idk if put one specific wallpaper will do what i need. I'm actually using two different themes in two different tweaks now. I'm using a modded date and time theme in lockhtml3 and a moded version of mj.slideshow. but as you can see the system wallpaper always show and i just want it gone.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-16)

Froggy whats up brother! its been a while, man. well as you may remember I'm a big fan of the random wallpaper themes/tweaks and thats what the theme I'm using does. so idk if put one specific wallpaper will do what i need. I'm actually using two different themes in two different tweaks now. I'm using a modded date and time theme in lockhtml3 and a moded version of mj.slideshow. but as you can see the system wallpaper always show and i just want it gone.

Hehe I'm fine thanks !

I can see you're still not bothered by squarish images being squished to narrow rectangles either lol.

Yeah, Convergance does use the system wallpaper for its smooth transitions. I'd recommend choosing a more neutral wall for it not to be as shocking.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-09-16 at 09:38 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

DaddyMatty (2014-09-17), Simon (2014-09-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

If using groovylock choose the option to run the widget in the background. That will stop you're stock wallpaper from showing underneath when you slide to unlock. It will remove any touch function on whichever widget you are using though.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-16), metaserph (2014-09-16), NewD (2014-09-16)

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast