Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Notice the style is "cydget" notification list. not cycript.

You can see if bulletins are being showed by
    Code:
    var notifications=[[[SBLockScreenManager sharedInstance] lockScreenViewController] lockScreenIsShowingBulletins];
    Although you would need to watch it. I currently use this for a shake to remove notification on the LS. If a notification is shown and devices is shaken, it dismisses the notification.
    Ya, figured that was the issue and cydget would be needed for that particular code to work. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    I believe Saurik bridged more than just cycript to achieve this with markup but I could implement similar with the rest of the things I have planned.
    Nice man, Thanks. Had a feeling it was something like that. Didn't think it would work being cydget was used in the code but figured it was worth a shot. Looking forward to all the additions you are working

I made a custom lock screen for GroovyLock and everything works fine except for this. I'm on the lock screen, open the control center, then open the calculator app (cam or stopwatch app too) and it'll open, but if I then close it to return to the lock screen my iPod crashes and boots in safe mode.

I turned off GroovyLock to see if it was causing this problem and it was! After having it turned off, everything worked perfectly.

Am I doing something worng or do others of you have this too? I did the same on my friends Ipod who has a screen lock he downloaded for GroovyLock and the same thing happened. So I guess this is a bug in the app?! Any idea what's wrong...

Greetz,
    Trick Kiste

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Which version you looking for? I think I have 1.0.2 and 1.3.3. If something else, most all links might be found through a search thread at the top of the page.
    Do you think you could upload 1.0.2? I'd like to check out the latest version of Groovylock, but downgraded back to 1.0.2 due to constant crashes, so I'd like to keep a .deb of it on hand in case I need it again. I can't find it anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by justswim007 View Post
    Do you think you could upload 1.0.2? I'd like to check out the latest version of Groovylock, but downgraded back to 1.0.2 due to constant crashes, so I'd like to keep a .deb of it on hand in case I need it again. I can't find it anywhere!
    I linked it like 2-4 pages ago

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 483 Posts

Okay so GroovyLock can automatically modify the Config.js file (or config.js) by extracting variables from the file and displaying them like so:

GroovyLock is able to understand lines like so:
    Code:
    var variable = "An example var"; // Subtitle line for display
    And can take variables of types string, integer, float and boolean (true/false). Objects will likely cause some issues but as far as I have seen only those types are used.

One issue is that in order to make changes to the theme, the folder in which the theme is contained must have permissions set to 0777 allowing write access by the Preferences app. This unfortunately is the only issue for regular users however the repo can set the deb package to change the permissions on the folder after install with postinst script
    Code:
    #/bin/sh
    chmod -R 0777 /var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock/ThemeFolder
    exit 0
    But when GL is installed it will automatically correct permissions on all themes, so the user will hopefully just attempt a reinstall of GL before complaining they do not understand what is causing the problem.

GroovyLock 1.5.0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/34vep6w4yn...Lock-1.5.0.deb

Please provide feedback so that I can submit the update to Cydia. There may be modifications to the platform in this update so please tell me if GL is affected/not working as well
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-08-04), Krima (2014-08-04), kristatos (2014-08-04), lostinthemes (2014-08-04), NewD (2014-08-04), RKO1195 (2014-08-04), Simon (2014-08-04)

Suggestion

Search for config.js in folder as I have 4 lockscreens where the config.js is in a sub folder and it says no configuration file was detected
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Suggestion

Search for config.js in folder as I have 4 lockscreens where the config.js is in a sub folder and it says no configuration file was detected
    I tested on like 20+ lockscreens so I figured we'd be alright but sure I can look to do a subdirectory search for it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    I tested on like 20+ lockscreens so I figured we'd be alright but sure I can look to do a subdirectory search for it
    Wow, nice update! I fell in this category too but moved the config.js to the root of the theme folder and edited LockBackground.html to remove the previous Setup folder location for config.js. I searched most all other files to see if "setup/config.js" was referenced in any other file and found none. Gave up searching the final remaining files and decided to roll the dice, it worked. Only thing I notice different is that every time the screen is turned on, it displays the system wallpaper momentarily, a couple of seconds, before the weather screen/info loads. It's like it's loading as the first time like on older versions of GL but it does it for every time the screen is turned on.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Wow, nice update! I fell in this category too but moved the config.js to the root of the theme folder and edited LockBackground.html to remove the previous Setup folder location for config.js. I searched most all other files to see if "setup/config.js" was referenced in any other file and found none. Gave up searching the final remaining files and decided to roll the dice, it worked. Only thing I notice different is that every time the screen is turned on, it displays the system wallpaper momentarily, a couple of seconds, before the weather screen/info loads. It's like it's loading as the first time like on older versions of GL but it does it for every time the screen is turned on.
    I notice this too. In adding the new functionality - which I LOVE!!!! - it seems we've slowed down GL's load time of the LS itself.

Thanks

GroovyLock 1.5.2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivxfjdrjyo...Lock-1.5.2.deb

So cleaned up a few things and added a few features, with more options and control over when the LS is loading, whether or not to destroy the lockscreen while the screen is idle to save memory and prevent potential crashes. Config.js is detected in subdirectories and backup system has changed but will rewrite the old backup file automatically for you (essentially don't worry about this). GL install automatically fixes permissions and notifies that a reinstall will fix future permission issues.

Added several API features which I will explain in some detail here:
    Code:
    window.location.href = "groovylock:fetchGPSCoordinates";
    Responds with callback:
    Code:
    function fetchGPSCoordinates_success(var json_response);
    json_response contains [{"lat":bla,"long":bla"}]
    Also will call the following in each circumstance:
    Code:
    function fetchGPSCoordinates_locationServicesDisabled();
    function fetchGPSCoordinates_failed();
    You can also do:
    Code:
    window.location.href = "groovylock:cancelDimTimer";
    window.location.href = "groovylock:resetDimTimer";
    window.location.href = "groovylock:preventDimFor:30"; //(any number in seconds)
    window.location.href = "groovylock:showNotificationCenter";
    window.location.href = "groovylock:unlockPhone";
    window.location.href = "groovylock:showAppSwitcher";
    Cycript accessibility:
    Use a simple objC class method inside <script type="text/cycript">:
    Code:
    [GroovyLock API:@"groovylock:resetDimTimer"];
    Features to be implemented include:
    Code:
    window.location.href = "groovylock:launch:com.apple.mobilemail"; // Any app identifier
    window.location.href = "groovylock:getListOfInstalledApps";
    -- callback: function getListOfInstalledApps_response(var json_response);
    And anything else you guys want to be able to do, I think weather data will be accessible in there too
    Last edited by GroovyCarrot; 2014-08-04 at 04:08 AM.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

bliken (2014-08-04), catalyst7 (2014-08-04), chevymusclecar (2014-08-04), jawonder (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), Krima (2014-08-04), kristatos (2014-08-04), NewD (2014-08-04), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-04), RKO1195 (2014-08-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

With 1.5.2 my choosen lock screen doesn't appear after a respring until i open my phone . This happen with 1.5 too.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-08-04 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

This bug was reported.. Should be another build tomorrow that fixes that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-08-04)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-08-04), jawonder (2014-08-04)

Thanks

GroovyLock 1.5.4 https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cdhekhejl...Lock-1.5.4.deb

Fixed API callback issue, turns out it wasn't working at all. So I've just implemented the weather data API and now it's all been tested. To request weather data for the local City you just need to request:
    Code:
    window.location.href = 'groovylock:fetchWeatherData';
    This will then respond via either callback:
    Code:
    function fetchWeatherData_success(json_response) {
        // Convert to JavaScript object
        var response = JSON.parse(response);
    }

function fetchWeatherData_failed() {
        // Fetch of weather data from phone failed, handle as you like:
    }
    And your JSON object will look like this:
    Code:
    {
        "dayForecasts": [
                         { "dayNumber": 0, "dayOfWeek": 7, "high": "20", "low": "12" },
                         { "dayNumber": 1, "dayOfWeek": 1, "high": "21", "low": "12" },
                         { "dayNumber": 2, "dayOfWeek": 2, "high": "22", "low": "11" },
                         { "dayNumber": 3, "dayOfWeek": 3, "high": "23", "low": "14" },
                         { "dayNumber": 4, "dayOfWeek": 4, "high": "23", "low": "14" },
                         { "dayNumber": 5, "dayOfWeek": 5, "high": "22", "low": "14" }
                    ],
        "woeid": "26697307",
        "temperature": "16",
        "feels": 16,
        "celcius": true,
        "name": "Liverpool",
        "state": "(null)",
        "coords": {
            "latitude": 0.000,
            "longitude": 0.000
        },
        "wind": {
            "chill": 16,
            "direction": 230,
            "speed": 22.530001
        },
        "humidity": 77,
        "visibility": 9.99,
        "pressure": {
            "value": 1001.02002,
            "isRising": true
        },
        "secondsFromGMT": 3600,
        "sun": {
            "rise": 527,
            "set": 2104,
            "dewPoint": 12,
            "heatIndex": 16
        },
        "moonPhase": 6,
        "conditionCode": 27
    }

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

bliken (2014-08-04), chevymusclecar (2014-08-04), jawonder (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), kristatos (2014-08-04), Lennycuevas (2014-08-04), MamaJaay (2014-08-04), NewD (2014-08-04), P0R7ER (2014-08-04), Simon (2014-08-04), st0n3parad0x (2014-08-04), tito12 (2014-08-05)

Groovy why do I get this every time I try to install it?
    Simple File Sharing and Storage.

Weird as Mine installed fine with no errors

Quote Originally Posted by Lennycuevas View Post

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Lennycuevas (2014-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lennycuevas View Post
    Cydia locks the database so be sure to quit Cydia

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

catalyst7 (2014-08-04), jawonder (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), kristatos (2014-08-04), Lennycuevas (2014-08-04)

Thnx Groovy... 1.5.4 works perfect👏👏

Groovy, does your groovylock:fetchWeatherData rely on WidgetWeather, making http calls, or is it lifted from iOS weather?

Amazing work with this tweak - really impressive, and increasingly intuitive for developers. Might be good to document this API somewhere?

Anyway, big thumbs up. I'm on 1.3.2 after trouble with 1.4.x, but will install 1.5.x this evening.

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast