Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes safe mode for me iphone 5s

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Oh~! So sorry! Forgot that I had the no icon label enabled in winterboard! Thank you!

Btw, any idea when should i enable the Hold LS in memory option?? Whats that for?

Thanks again!
    That just holds the LS in memory so that it doesn't have to reload every time. You can try it on if you want and see how it goes. Some people it helps, some are better without it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (2014-01-24), EricB78 (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Nice LS, Simon - but crashes into SafeMode often - not as much as UniAW with all animations on.. But about 2/3 as often.

01Base Widget Weather and MJ 12minute TimedWalls crash it maybe once a day. All the way to UniAW w/all animations on - crashes it once every 20-30 min. And that's on 7.1b3.. But did same on 7.0.4 for me - just a little more often - the crashes. 7.1b3 is better but not totally fixed.

Each new release of Jake's is getting better.. But I think it won't be crashless until 7.1 release when they fix WebView. And we likely won't have a jailbreak for that..

Thanks

Ya, apple sucks, breaking our webview like that. Runs flawlessly on my i5 on 6.1. Just the reality of iOS 7 right now unfortunately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-01-23)

Yup, no iOS 7 for me. Way too buggy!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

if you guys like this theme than someone send me a pm on how to set everything up to upload it to repo and I'll upload it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -6uat9.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LeQuacKK For This Useful Post:

mirilopr (2014-01-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    When we use groovylock better dont use any winterboard theme? I dont
    have any proby on my i5c.
    What's the use of being jail broken without themes from Winterboard?!

When I get frustrated with 7.. I just put my SIM card back in my ip5.. In ALL it's glory.. Like today.. My 5S is at home.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    When we use groovylock better dont use any winterboard theme? I dont
    have any proby on my i5c.
    You can still use themes. Just be sure not to use any with info.plist or if they have it just rename it to disable it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nice LS, Simon - but crashes into SafeMode often - not as much as UniAW with all animations on.. But about 2/3 as often.

01Base Widget Weather and MJ 12minute TimedWalls crash it maybe once a day. All the way to UniAW w/all animations on - crashes it once every 20-30 min. And that's on 7.1b3.. But did same on 7.0.4 for me - just a little more often - the crashes. 7.1b3 is better but not totally fixed.

Each new release of Jake's is getting better.. But I think it won't be crashless until 7.1 release when they fix WebView. And we likely won't have a jailbreak for that..
    I'm using a mod of one of Durben's and have been running really well. No safe modes. *knock on wood* ImageUploadedByModMyi1390490160.920890.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2014-01-23)

Thanks

Ditto, my lock screen is crashing about once every 30 mins, but not the entire day. Could this have anything to do with the Hold memory option being turned on? Sick LS though, def glad this is on iOS 7 now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm using a mod of one of Durben's and have been running really well. No safe modes. *knock on wood* ImageUploadedByModMyi1390490160.920890.jpg
    What phone, Eric? 5S? It's worse on 5S. And I'd love to see your tweak list, bro.. When you get a chance. That usually tells the story of our different experiences..

It's been documented that Hold memory option should be checked off.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-23)

What phone, Eric? 5S? It's worse on 5S. And I'd love to see your tweak list, bro.. When you get a chance. That usually tells the story of our different experiences..
    Yep. I'm on a 5S. This is what I have installed. Although Lock Screen Tool is not enabled at the moment. ImageUploadedByModMyi1390496255.446469.jpg

Thanks

Yep. I'm on a 5S. This is what I have installed. Although Lock Screen Tool is not enabled at the moment. ImageUploadedByModMyi1390496255.446469.jpg
    Thanks, Eric! The settings window only shows your mobile substrates.. I'm sure you have lots of other packages including iFile and afc2add, etc, etc in your Packages window.. But showing the MSubs only is revealing. You're running pretty lean.. and specifically you're not running iWidgets. Makes me wonder if the load being added by running animations on the SpringBoard in any way is cumulative to running WebView on the LockScreen and may cause a sooner crash.. Other that iWidgets and ExchangePolicy Cleaner -- my set up is identical to yours on 5S and yet I get crashes with an animation medium or heavy Lockscreen.

Where is Durben's located - that you're using if I may ask?

Thanks!

Thanks, Eric! The settings window only shows your mobile substrates.. I'm sure you have lots of other packages including iFile and afc2add, etc, etc in your Packages window.. But showing the MSubs only is revealing. You're running pretty lean.. and specifically you're not running iWidgets. Makes me wonder if the load being added by running animations on the SpringBoard in any way is cumulative to running WebView on the LockScreen and may cause a sooner crash.. Other that iWidgets and ExchangePolicy Cleaner -- my set up is identical to yours on 5S and yet I get crashes with an animation medium or heavy Lockscreen.

Where is Durben's located - that you're using if I may ask?

Thanks!
    No. I'm running iWidgets along with iWidgetTapper, and the iWidget that I'm running does have animations. I do have iFile, afc2add, HomescreenDesigner, NoPageDots7, and WidgetWeather. I'm not sure where the LS of Durben's is. It may be on Cydia or he may have shared it here. This is what it looks like without modifications:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2014-01-23)

Thanks

No. I'm running iWidgets along with iWidgetTapper, and the iWidget that I'm running does have animations. I do have iFile, afc2add, HomescreenDesigner, NoPageDots7, and WidgetWeather.
    Hmm. The plot thickens.. Can you add to your list of tweaks anything else in your Cydia/Packages/Simple window that wasn't in your Settings screenie?.. I'd just like to do some comparing of tweak lists for people that say they're having little if any trouble with GroovyLock..

And are you JB'en on 7.0.4 or 7.1b3?

Are there plans for the app to detect LS themes in /var/stash/themes?

Hmm. The plot thickens.. Can you add to your list of tweaks anything else in your Cydia/Packages/Simple window that wasn't in your Settings screenie?.. I'd just like to do some comparing of tweak lists for people that say they're having little if any trouble with GroovyLock..

And are you JB'en on 7.0.4 or 7.1b3?
    I'm on 7.0.4. Other than iCleaner Pro, I think the only other stuff that is installed are things that get installed with evasion/Cydia, and Winterboard. Oh, Crash Reporter, syslogd, and biteSMS.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2014-01-23)

OK I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have groovylock, weather widget and miweather installed. I have my WOEID set in widget weather and I have miweather selected in groovylock. Hwne i go to my lockscreen, nothing shows up. any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pargoff View Post
    OK I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have groovylock, weather widget and miweather installed. I have my WOEID set in widget weather and I have miweather selected in groovylock. Hwne i go to my lockscreen, nothing shows up. any ideas?
    First of all miWeather does not use WidgetWeather as its weather engine. miWeather has its own engine. Go to the Aura theme post #1 for instructions on set up.. Secondly. Make sure none of your Winterboard themes have an "info.plists" in them (including No Docked Icon Labels & No Undocked Icon Labels - turn them off). They will prevent GroovyLock from working.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-01-23)

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast