Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Signal Circles Help

Default iOS 7 Signal Circles Help
    Looking for someone to help us figure out a small issue to help us complete OriginalBars (a tweak that changes the signal circles in iOS 7 back to the original signal bars).

So as of right now we have gotten some iOS 7 UI elements from someone and the circles are named [email protected], [email protected], etc and should be located in /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework - but when you go there... there's nothing to be found.

So, with that being said, can anyone help find where the signal circles actually go? Once we figure it out, we can update OriginalBars to become a tweak instead of theme relying on WinterBoard, which will install directly when downloaded.

Credits will be given
    Last edited by HazardousIT; 2014-01-03 at 11:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Same here even i wanted to change the signal circles to 'evolution of man ' signal bars but do not know how to do it...please somebody help!

Thanks
    They're there, but not as individual .png files. They're all located within the .car files. I've been researching how to unpack and then re-pack these, but it's proving to be a bit over my head. We may have to be patient and wait for a program to be developed outside of Xcode that can accomplish this, or possibly Winterboard might be updated in the future to be able to handle this.
    Last edited by Overgauge; 2014-01-05 at 06:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    patiently waiting....