Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Damn, that's my code acting up. Well, I'm on iOS 9 now, so will consider it a priority issue. Hopefully should have a fix ready by this evening.
    thanx for reply,i almost thought i broke my widget LOL(like that is impossible)

still did not figured out why my batterystats ain't working....

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

For Matt's beta group - no bug. Everyone's battery stats are working, bro. Must be some strange tweak conflict on your phone. Sorry. Hate giving that answer - as I've been the one stuck before without it working for me and it working for everyone else.. I know that feeling.. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    For Matt's beta group - no bug. Everyone's battery stats are working, bro. Must be some strange tweak conflict on your phone. Sorry. Hate giving that answer - as I've been the one stuck before without it working for me and it working for everyone else.. I know that feeling.. Ugh.
    hi Grant i have turned off every tweak in icleanerpro,but infoststats and i widgets,how weird is that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    hi Grant i have turned off every tweak in icleanerpro,but infoststats and i widgets,how weird is that?
    Well - not as weird as you'd think - especially with this 'rocky' jailbreak we have here... I LOVE what Messages Customizer Pro can do for theming your Messages app.. and Boots had a wonderful setup I wanted to have on my phone.. BUT no matter WHAT I did I couldn't get MCPro to stop crashing my Messages app on 6S+ 9.0.2.. It works perfectly for her - on same phone.. I even did a FULL RESTORE RIGHT before the window closed.. and the ONLY APP installed was MCPro -- still - hit Messages app... immediate disappear crash... But not for her. Thankfully - MC regular (not Pro), though not officially updated for 9, worked fine on my phone.. So over my 5 years of jailbreaking, Meth.. I'm not surprised AT ALL by your bug there.. What I 'can' tell you - is that it's likely confined to JUST your phone..

Though I chose to give up my 24 hour battle with MCPro, trying to get it to work on my phone, in the past when I've had similar weirdnesses I've cleared the PREFS files for all tweaks too from var/mobile/Library/Preferences and that's sometimes worked.. Then ran iCleaner.. One other time I uninstalled Cydia Substrate which of course uninstalls all tweaks.. And then cleared prefs AND ran iCleaner and then reloaded the one tweak.. and it then started to work.. Sometimes the Erase All Settings or Erase Network settings has made a tweak start to behave properly. So I don't know if you've done all those other things yet.. But there are other things installed on your phone that aren't mobile substrates (so then - they can't be turned off in iCleaner..) So, Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.. But the battery stats are working for me on my 6S+ 9.0.2.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-17)

Well - not as weird as you'd think - especially with this 'rocky' jailbreak we have here... I LOVE what Messages Customizer Pro can do for theming your Messages app.. and Boots had a wonderful setup I wanted to have on my phone.. BUT no matter WHAT I did I couldn't get MCPro to stop crashing my Messages app on 6S+ 9.0.2.. It works perfectly for her - on same phone.. I even did a FULL RESTORE RIGHT before the window closed.. and the ONLY APP installed was MCPro -- still - hit Messages app... immediate disappear crash... But not for her. Thankfully - MC regular (not Pro), though not officially updated for 9, worked fine on my phone.. So over my 5 years of jailbreaking, Meth.. I'm not surprised AT ALL by your bug there.. What I 'can' tell you - is that it's likely confined to JUST your phone..

Though I chose to give up my 24 hour battle with MCPro, trying to get it to work on my phone, in the past when I've had similar weirdnesses I've cleared the PREFS files for all tweaks too from var/mobile/Library/Preferences and that's sometimes worked.. Then ran iCleaner.. One other time I uninstalled Cydia Substrate which of course uninstalls all tweaks.. And then cleared prefs AND ran iCleaner and then reloaded the one tweak.. and it then started to work.. Sometimes the Erase All Settings or Erase Network settings has made a tweak start to behave properly. So I don't know if you've done all those other things yet.. But there are other things installed on your phone that aren't mobile substrates (so then - they can't be turned off in iCleaner..) So, Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.. But the battery stats are working for me on my 6S+ 9.0.2.
    thanx for long post
    i did everything you wrote except cydia substrate thing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-11-17)

Thanks

thanx for long post
    i did everything you wrote except cydia substrate thing
    Damn frustrating, isn't it... ugh.. Well maybe on 9.1 which I hear is right around the corner...

Damn frustrating, isn't it... ugh.. Well maybe on 9.1 which I hear is right around the corner...
    or have to wait infostats 2 as i heard Matt is up to

Thanks

or have to wait infostats 2 as i heard Matt is up to
    Yep. She's in alpha stages right now.. But totally in the works! Last I heard.. some bumps in the road with things Saurik has to fix in Webcript/Cycript.... if memory serves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-17)

Yep. She's in alpha stages right now.. But totally in the works! Last I heard.. some bumps in the road with things Saurik has to fix in Webcript/Cycript.... if memory serves.
    i hope i will have better luck with that

i hope i will have better luck with that
    Just wondering, do you use Flex2 at all? I've been notified that a patch called Stealth Power is causing issues.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-19), Mav1971 (2015-11-21)

still did not figured out why my batterystats ain't working....
    Hi, have you figured this out yet?
    Can't get mine to work either!

In my case, RamStats.txt and BateryStats.txt all say "Nil" for all fields.

This started happening since I updated to iOS 9...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ragomes View Post
    Hi, have you figured this out yet?
    Can't get mine to work either!

In my case, RamStats.txt and BateryStats.txt all say "Nil" for all fields.

This started happening since I updated to iOS 9...

Thanks.
    Can you confirm everything is toggled ON please in InfoStats's settings pane?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-23)

Can you confirm everything is toggled ON please in InfoStats's settings pane?
    mine all say 'Nil' also, after the latest upgrade 5.1.x-9.x where you removed settings panel

Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    mine all say 'Nil' also, after the latest upgrade 5.1.x-9.x where you removed settings panel
    Going off my code, the only time where the data wouldn't be updated now is when there's a file there, but data cannot be read from it for some reason. This should only ever happen on a reboot before unlocking the device if a passcode is enabled. What's the permissions on BatteryStats.txt?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-28)

Going off my code, the only time where the data wouldn't be updated now is when there's a file there, but data cannot be read from it for some reason. This should only ever happen on a reboot before unlocking the device if a passcode is enabled. What's the permissions on BatteryStats.txt?
    Hmmm, they were at 644, changed them both to 777. let you know

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-28)

Hmmm, they were at 644, changed them both to 777. let you know
    from the file...

Level: 71
    State: nil
    State-Raw: 0
    Level: 70

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2015-11-28)

from the file...

Huh, that is odd. Seems that the code for the state is messing up somewhere!

EDIT: If anyone else is also seeing this behaviour, please let me know!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2015-11-29 at 01:03 AM.

Huh, that is odd. Seems that the code for the state is messing up somewhere!

EDIT: If anyone else is also seeing this behaviour, please let me know!
    yep i got error like Clem-Clone

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122