Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS iOS 4.1, small mod question?

Question iPhone 3GS iOS 4.1, small mod question?
    I have googled this for weeks about changing the order of email accounts on the iphone, and everything I find tells me to delete them and add them in the order I want. Well, that actually doesn't work for me. Here is my best explaination of it...

here is the order they were
    My main email @ gmail.com
    secondary email @ gmail.com
    old email @ gmail.com
    oldest email @ yahoo.com
    Girlfriends email @ yahoo.com

then I found out I could use gmail with push if I set it up as Microsoft Exchange, so I deleted the first 2 accounts then it looked like this

old email @ gmail.com
    oldest email @ yahoo.com
    Girlfriends email @yahoo.com
    My main email @ gmail.com
    secondary email @ gmail.com
    then I deleted my old accounts and added them again, so they would be at the bottom ect, but that wasn't what happened. When I added them back they both were still at the top where they were before. I tried deleteing them and syncing my iphone and then added back and still was at the top, and tried deleteing them and rebooting then adding them back and it was still at the top.

I am so completely lost at what to do to change the order. I sent a bug/suggestion report to apple but since I don't have much trust in apple. Is it at all possible to have a file mod or winterboard mod or something that allows/adds an edit button with a drag and drop feature for the email account screen or for the accounts in the settings screen?
    Last edited by bayjell6543; 2011-09-05 at 09:11 PM.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Previously, I was able to change the order '''''before'''' using exchange. But I'm with you on this one and can't figure it out when exchange is used.

Oh lovely, it has come down to using Fetch every so often and have it in the order I want, or have it in a weird order and have instant email....my OCD is confused now lol

Do you think it's possible to have that added in to change the order?
    Last edited by bayjell6543; 2011-09-05 at 09:26 PM.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~