Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ESPN Goals App altered to play videos

Default ESPN Goals App altered to play videos
    Hi all. I downloaded the amazing ESPN Goals app, and now I'm over in the States for a year and the highlight replay videos no longer work.

The ESPN Goals app is only available for download from the UK App Store, so my assumption is that the app is somehow checking my location, seeing that I'm in the US and then not giving it permission to play videos.

Anyone have thoughts on how I can alter the file(s) to make it think I'm back in the UK? I've adjusted .plist files before, but I'm basically a noob.

Thanks in advance!

Hve you tried the location spoofed from cydia? That's the only solution I know, but honestly I don't think replay videos would be affected by location. Maybe if it was live games, but replay shouldn't I wouldn't think.

Just downloaded Location Spoofer and gave it a try. Verified that it worked in my maps app, but no such luck on the ESPN Goals app. When I try to watch a video in the app it goes to horizontal, like it's starting the video player, and then immediately shuts down. It worked fine for me in Edinburgh...