Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call History- save up to 250 entries

Default Call History- save up to 250 entries
    There is this Call History patch available from iClarified (http://installer.iclarified.com) on installer that modifies the call history database to allow for up to 250 entries.

Just install it by adding their source and you will find it under the iClarified folder called Call History Patch- can be useful for keeping records and trying to remember when you got the call exactly
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHK For This Useful Post:

irmatt (2008-04-05)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Took me a sec to find the right source to put in the installer. I still don't think I used the right one because the installer doesn't have the new folder for this app.

Is there going to be a version compatible with 1.1.2?

I've tried this "call history patch" on my 1.1.3 iphone. Doesn't work for me. I've read elsewhere that others also have the same problem. Hopefully iClarified comes out with a fix soon.

Doesn't work on my 1.13(unlocked by ZiPhone) iPhone as well. Maybe I should just uninstall it until a new version come out.

o plz come out with a 1.1.4. and anyone ever here about not being able to change Favorites List? I can change it but if I reset it just goes back.

So does this not work??? This would be DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone find the fix for 1.1.4