Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Easiest Way To Get MMS On My JB 3GS?

Hi Again! Thanks to those who offered help with my Bluetooth problem. Fixed that!

Next....how can I set up my JB 3GS so that I can send/receive pix? Is there an easy method?....I"m new to this JB stuff. =) Is there an app?...or easy mod?

Thanks!

TT

I should also mention that I'm with T-Mobile
    Last edited by ThymeTravel; 2011-08-20 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks

TextNow, PinChat, WhatsApp all support MMS. There are numbers other free apps that give you a actual number to text people with. MMS should just work anyway through Apple Messages.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

I should also mention that I don't have a data plan and cannot afford one either. Now what are options?

Thanks!

Thanks

The app you get depends on what country you're in. Use an app that gives you a number and uses a data connection instead of standard carrier messaging. Those apps work on wireless; no carrier data required.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

thank you. I'm in USA. Ideally I need to send/receive pix out and about, for my job, so cannot count on wireless. What's the best method with this in mind? Sorry for asking lame questions. Like I said...new to all this "work around" stuff.....

Thanks much!

TT

Thanks

Unless you go through your carrier with an MMS plan, or get data, there isn't a way to pull this off. No free data, unfortunately.

my old JB 2G could send/receive pix w/out data or wifi.....some kind of workaround. ??

Thanks

If you can text, you should be able to MMS. There may be an APN change you can make or get a different plan.

I'm in a similar position: I recently gave my son the wifey's 3g phone. He had a regular phone and we took out the sim card and placed it on the 3g that we gave him.
    He can text put can not send/receive mms. when I called att they informed me that I need to purchase a data plan.....that's bs.

All I want is for him to receive mms? any help