Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a copy of "com.aaronash.threedeeboard" from barrel!

Exclamation Need a copy of "com.aaronash.threedeeboard" from barrel!
    I'm on the iOS 5 beta and jailbroken. I have installed barrel and it works, the problem is that it is unconfigurable as the Settings bundle cannot be loaded until PreferenceLoader has been updated. That being said it just reverts to the default cube action, other options can be configured via "/var/mobile/Library/preferences/com.aaronash.threedeeboard". However, since the settings bundle is never loaded that file hasn't been created yet. If someone here is on 4.x and has barrel installed it would be much appreciated if you could upload com.aaronash.threedeeboard so I can manually configure the fx options by editing that file. Also it would be great if barrel was configured to "flippy" before uploading! Again a copy of this file would be awesome as I won't have to downgrade to 4.3.3, install barrel, configure it, save the above mentioned file, upgrade back to iOS 5b, re-sync, manually grab everything from cydia(PkgBackup is broken for now) and then reconfigure and reorganize everything!

TIA,
    Mike

P.S. - if anyone can provide that file it would make life SO SO MUCH easier for me! Thx!

My version has a different name (com.aaronash.threedeeprefs.plist):
    fileape download
    iPhone 3GS 16GB | Website: TWolf.sytes.net
    My WM Apps&Skins: Tinyurl.com/4555uh9

Thank you very much, that did the trick, all I had to do was modify a value in the file in order to set the effect that I wanted. I'll be writing a HowTo for everyone on iOS 5 that would like to get barrel running and configured to their liking!