Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5 Multitasking Gestures for iPhone 4

Angry iOS 5 Multitasking Gestures for iPhone 4
    Has anybody had any luck with MT gestures in iOS 5b1? I'm using an iPhone 4, I added a boolean value("multitasking-gestures") to the "capabilities" field of /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/N90ap.plist. I then set the value to "true" and restarted the springboard. The good news was that a "Multitasking Gestures" on/off toggle with brief instructions below it appeared in Settings.app->General. The bad news is that none of the gestures actually work! If anybody has been able to successfully activate the MT Gestures in iOS 5b1 please share!
    TIA,
    Mike

same here...

how do you jailbreak it???
    iDevices: Lots, most jailbroken
    Computers: MPB 13" i7 mid 2011, MacBook Air "11 256GB Samsung SSD i7, 4GB RAM, both OSX 10.7.3

I'm a iPhone hacker and Twitter API master.

Registered dev UDID(not actually necessary in beta 1 - google iOS 5 beta activation without UDID), iOS 5 ipsw, iTunes 10.5 and latest redsn0w beta(Mac or Win) the JB uses limera1n and is tethered also this was front page news here on MMi so I'm sure there are instructions available

No I have been registered for the betas thru the dev of Graviboard. Lol.
    iDevices: Lots, most jailbroken
    Computers: MPB 13" i7 mid 2011, MacBook Air "11 256GB Samsung SSD i7, 4GB RAM, both OSX 10.7.3

I'm a iPhone hacker and Twitter API master.