Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apt.modmyi.com will not add to source list

Default apt.modmyi.com will not add to source list
    (sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Hi i am new here and havig a little trouble with the modmyi repo.

I just recently updated my iphone and re-jailbroke it on the lastest ios 4.3.3

and then the first thing i did was add "***********" then i got a little error, in yellow writing - something along the lines of this/there was more but i forgot the rest. ""gpg error http://apt.modmyi.com stable release: the following signatyres were invalid""

and when i tapped the repo there was nothing inside there so i deleted the repo.

I am a big an of Lockinfo and want to get the clock/weather/calendar back what i had before, so i need to install modmyi repo.

everytime i try add the repo now i get this:

if anyone knows how to fix my problem and knows how i can use the lockinfo gadets which i like then your help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

-Danny
    Last edited by Cer0; 2011-06-16 at 01:25 AM.

BUMP , need an answer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iKustomize View Post
    BUMP , need an answer
    same problem here

well i guess it was pointless even asking for help.....

If you've uninstalled the Modmyi repository (or another one of the default community sources), you can reinstall it by opening Cydia and choosing "More Package Sources" from the homepage. The missing source (if any) will display at the top of the page and you can tap it to reinstall.

Pirate sources are known to have setup problems occasionally, along with hosting buggy software; I would avoid them and remove them.