Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock sound has changed and don't know why ..!!

Default Lock sound has changed and don't know why ..!!
    Hey everyone,
    I've been having this problem for about two months and tried everything with no success!
    The problem is the lock sound is different and have no clue why, I though that could be a theme I downloaded so i disabled all themes and everything in winterboard but the sound still didn't change, so i tried to go into safe mode and the sounds stopped! but whenever i exit the safe mode the sound still the same, i don't know how or where this sound coming from or what trigger it if it's a tweak or an app or sth else!

btw i have tonefxs and tried to enable something for the lock sound to see if it's gonna change the sound i'm having but it didn't work!

hope someone could help me with this cuz i'm desperate!

Thanks

if safe mode corrects the problem then it is definitely something you have installed, you can try uninstalling tweaks/themes until you find the culprit, if that doesn't work you might have to restore to correct the problem

i'm trying to do that right now ... almost deleted everything and haven't found the cause yet ....

thx m8

fixed the problem it was a tweak called phone buzzer!

once i deleted the damn thing the problem gone with it ... how or why it caused the lock sound to change i don't know but i'm glad it's gone!

thx for anyone who helped or wanted to help or just read this topic
    Last edited by 3zoooz; 2011-05-30 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks

glad you got it worked out