Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Android keyboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Android keyboard
    Had a thought, and I know that keyboard modding for iOS is typically hard. However, I thought it'd be a Kool feature to have the android keyboard that allows you to draw out the word from letter to letter. Anybody done/in the process of doing that or would that be possible?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You mean like Swype? Yeah, That'd be cool, i wanted this myself, but I researched but found nothing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah, that'd be awesome to have that on iOS. Now the problem is actually getting this done. Anybody know how to go about making it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I have an application called ShapeWriter which does the exact thing I have been talking about. However, because its a keyboard inside an application there is no way to just default that to show up as the keyboard outside of the application. Even if I could some how get the code from the application that allows the keyboard to act like it does in the application, how would I go about setting that as a keyboard? It seems as if you'd have to have that keyboard running in the background as an application that would just take the place of the keyboard whenever a keyboard were to pop up. Anybody know if that is even the slightest bit possible?

this seams like an old post but if u add the source mod edit: removed warez repo name u can search iswipe and install it. btw i dont use xxxxxxxx for cracks even tho i think there the best if u want crakcs. i pay 4 my stuff
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-09-25 at 10:49 PM.

So you researched but found nothing? Google search "seype for iPhone". Here's the first result: Swype For iPhone, iPad Now Available (Unofficially), Lets You Type Without Lifting Your Finger [Jailbreak Tweak] | Redmond Pie