Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rss Widget question...

Default Rss Widget question...
    I have the rss widget set up on screen four (first screen with nothing on it). I went in to the file using ifile and set up the feed...all that is fine. However, I cannot scroll to the fourth screen to see the widget. If I hold my finger on the screen I can slide over and catch the widget, but as soon as I lift my finger the screen snaps back to screen three. It's like there is nothing on the screen or the os doesn't recognize there is anything there. Please give me an idea of what I need to do. As you can tell, I am quite new to the iPhone 4.

Thanks a ton for your help!!

Alan

By the way, I am using rss widget for perpage html and have installed perpage.

Thanks again for helping a noob out. Just came over from a year with the evo. It was rooted the old fashion way (adb)...so I'm not a complete idiot, just an idiot with apple

Thanks

Move an icon to the page. It won't let you scroll to the page because springboard doesn't know your widgets there. If there's no apps/icons on the page you can't get to it even if a widget is on the page. If you don't want an icon on page then use iblank to create a clear icon and place it on the page.