Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tweaking the 1derful HD theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Tweaking the 1derful HD theme.
    Hello all,

I am very new to jailbreaking and tweaking but I am learning very quickly.

I have scanned the forums very quickly in search for tweaking a theme; 1derful HD theme in particular. I just purchased this from the Cydia store today.

The theme is perfect for the layout I have set up with the exception of the lockscreen. The slider doesn't look all that great, and the characters on the passlock pad look notin HD and are rather blurry. The Emergency Call and Cancel buttons are overlapping the star and pound key. These things look very unappealing to me. Also when I open specifically any of the dock icons the battery percentage goes a bit blurry almost as if there is another layer of that same picture overlapping but just off a bit.

Sorry if that is confusing!

I have no idea what you can and can't do in this situation but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Well you could install iFile and delete the .png files you don't like till you can find a replacement or the app gets updated. This is a quick overview, so if you need more details feel free to ask! And goodluck!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey there, thanks for the reply.

I had iFile downloaded already, I just used it when I downloaded music or videos off Safari so I never really knew what I could do with it.

I did delete the .png files I did not want and didn't replace them so automatically used the original, which is what I wanted.

I haven't been able to find the slide to unlock .png file(s) to delete though. And that was the last thing I wanted to revert back to the original. Do you know where this/these photo(s) are located?

Thanks again!

The png's for the slider are located in "themename"/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI. Are you referring to the actual slide to unlock text? That would be editable via your strings file