Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need a copy of ‘Mobilemail.app’ from 3Gs Ver. 3.1.0 - pretty please.

Red face I need a copy of ‘Mobilemail.app’ from 3Gs Ver. 3.1.0 - pretty please.
    Could someone upload me a copy of their Mobilemail.app file from the Applications folder of a 3Gs on Ver. 3.1.0 - or similar please, I have lost this file somehow and so do not have Mail anymore.

restore and rejailbreak while you can.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

richardsoffice (2010-11-10)

That’s a bit draconian don’t you think? I could live without the default Mail App as I am at present by using mBox-Mail instead, but all I need is a copy of the ‘Mobilemail.app file’ so I can replace my one that I have corrupted, because apart from this everything else if working fine on my 3Gs

It's not as simple as you think. You will have to run about an replace all files relating to mail.app, not just the ones in the mail.app folder.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

richardsoffice (2010-11-20)

Oh . . . ok well thanks for this advice, even if it wasn’t what I was hoping for.

But I have replaced some files and I do now have the Mail icon back, but when I touch it starts but then closes! It’s just that 6 months ago I edited this file and now can’t remember what I changed in it.