Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Info.plist for mobilemusicplayer.app

Exclamation Info.plist for mobilemusicplayer.app
    Hey guys, i'm new but mostly the reason I joined is to get this file.

I was trying to get the music from the movies on my iphone's ipod app and now the info.plist file is messed up so I need the one for an Iphone 4 on iOS 4.1 Please, I really need it.

Stupid me. LOL.

SO Whoever posts I'll PM you my email and Pleasepleaseplease give me a rapidshare or megaupload or whatever for this file.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan H a x o r View Post
    Hey guys, i'm new but mostly the reason I joined is to get this file.

I was trying to get the music from the movies on my iphone's ipod app and now the info.plist file is messed up so I need the one for an Iphone 4 on iOS 4.1 Please, I really need it.

Stupid me. LOL.

SO Whoever posts I'll PM you my email and Pleasepleaseplease give me a rapidshare or megaupload or whatever for this file.
    This happened to me with my iPod and this is how to fix it:

Believe it or not your iPhone posses the correct file still even if you overwrote it

To find the fixed file simple go into safe mode with sbsettings then use iFile and go to the location of the info.plist, copy the file to var/stash/
    Now respring out of same mode and then ifile the file back to the correct location

Please thank me on site

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    This happened to me with my iPod and this is how to fix it:

Believe it or not your iPhone posses the correct file still even if you overwrote it

To find the fixed file simple go into safe mode with sbsettings then use iFile and go to the location of the info.plist, copy the file to var/stash/
    Now respring out of same mode and then ifile the file back to the correct location

Please thank me on site
    wait so go into safe mode, copy the messed up file to var/stash/, go out of safe mode and copy to original location?