Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BBM for iPhone nearly complete.

Default BBM for iPhone nearly complete.
    ******MOD EDIT-DO NOT SEND THIS GUY ANY MONEY UNTIL HE HAS PROOF. BY PROOF WE WANT SOMEONE WITH A GOOD REP TO GIVE HIS 'APP' A TEST RIDE.******

Me and a good friend have nearly completed working on Blackberry Messenger for the iphone. It consisgts of transferring PIN's from BB devices to the idevice application. Its been a long wait and we're nearly there just testing speed but everything seems to be workin fine so far.

There is one problem how-ether it will only be limited to 50 users at launch, and hopefully expand as time goes along.

The cost will be $130.

Thank you,

Shezi.

Just to let you all know the release won't be till another 30 days APPROXIMATELY. any people over the 50 users will have their money refunded. Screenshots soon. ALso a qucik note BBM profiles and status updates may not be available in first release.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-10-25 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

$130..?

Good luck selling a messenger app for such an exorbitant price. And even more good luck to you for trying to get payments (..did I mention the expensive price?) without even releasing the product first...

its the only way to get it working so its working with me purchasing a BB and using that pic for your app! its a bit of a headache the only way hence the expensive price...

also remember you wont be paying the monthly expense for using BBM also....
    Last edited by SheziKalebra; 2010-10-21 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

do you have any proof that the app is legit? I find it suspicious that you will release the product after 30 days which is just about the same time when paypal will release the payments to you. No offense, but I don't think anyone should pay until the product is released, paypal only protects you for 21 days from the day of payment.

it could be longer than 30 days its just due to it needing a lot of work doing still. and for taking payments before hand so its actually worth my buying the Blackberry phone and then iv got a customer there already incase i loose out because its a lot of money. and if theres more than 50 people wanting it then it'll delay any ques at time of release and confusion. up to you guys. 2 sold so far already.

can u post some screenshots

Thanks

You can get a cheap Blackberry Pearl off of Craigslist for like 50 bucks and that has BBM on it.

This sounds way too sketchy for any wise person to invest. Seems like they're just going to be donating money to you for your new Blackberry phone.

You don't ever see Cydia Store apps-in-progress asking for this much money first before their product is out...

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

What a rip off, I have unlimited texts, yay!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Thanks

I am so gna get a cracked version even thou I'm not gna use it haha

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

wont be able to crack it applications are specific to their BB PIN. so youll get a unique app per person. so if anyone wants to crack it theyll be wasting $130 out of their own pockets. screenshots and videos hav been sent to the 19 people who have purchased so far.

Thanks

Proof or at least a proof of concept or this thread is locked. It smells too much like a scam.

Thanks

I was jokin about the crack thing, I don't need this anyway as I already said..
    Y only send screenies to people who have purchased? It would make more sense to put the screenies out to everyone, then people might not think it's a scam

19 did people did NOT buy this thats for sure lol

Thanks

Here's a few things to consider.

You say you're just testing speed and in a later post you say there's still a lot to be done. Which is it?

You want people to pay for something before they even see it.

I don't ever recall you having history as a dev.

People here have been burned before by vaporware.

iPhone users are some of the most frugal users. Many balk at paying $2 for an app yet you expect them to pay $130??

Send a beta out to a mod or another dev so they can preview it.

Just a few thoughts.

What if we have a blackberry already and just want to use the pin from that one? Still charging $130?

No but you'd have to send me ur fone

why don't you post a video of this working....lol $130

Quote Originally Posted by SheziKalebra View Post
    No but you'd have to send me ur fone

No?

Why don't you start posting results or leave. This is a strong community of very knowledgable iDevice users and we do not take kindly to people coming in and trying to scam us.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you want BBM on an iPhone? I have never used a Blackberry so what does this actually do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast