Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 fix's

the new release IS using SHAtter

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HQ Riggerz View Post
    the new release IS using SHAtter
    No the new release IS NOT using shatter, the dev team don't wna waste an exploit
    Unless u can find me some legit conformation, which I know you can't

They all work on iPhone 4 4.1 perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

I ended up fixing my issue.. It helps when you mod the right file.. Here is what fixed my multitasking bar being out of whack along with the color of the background: I started by deleting the [email protected] > replaced the FolderSwitcherBG > Deleted the cache > Respring. I think by me accidentally overwriting the [email protected] the first time is what cause my multitasking bar to go out of whack. Now the backgrounds are black instead of gray which is cool. Another board member on here said they would hook me up with a theme I can SSH into my phone that will give it the transparent look for those 2 backgrounds. We will see, hopefully it will work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    normally it wont work with 4.1 but i was able to do little modification so it will work...heres the trick

CHANGE image FolderSwitcherBG.png inside system/library/coreservices/springboard.app into your own png file

DELETE /private/var/mobile/Libary/Caches/com.apple
    .SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen

respring.
    This worked beautifully on my ip4 4.1! Finally got my carbon fiber working on multitasking bar and folders. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    This worked beautifully on my ip4 4.1! Finally got my carbon fiber working on multitasking bar and folders. Thanks.

When I tried that the first time for some reason I was thinking to change @2x image. That's when things started going wrong, got back to it and changed the normal one and everything started working again..

Quote Originally Posted by Cman7482 View Post
    When I tried that the first time for some reason I was thinking to change @2x image. That's when things started going wrong, got back to it and changed the normal one and everything started working again..
    I messed up the first time too. But I always double check everything I do so I fixed my problem quick(:

Yep, all these apps crash spectacularly on my iphone 3G with iOS 4.1 as well. Add LockInfo to the mix, although i'm not sure if it's lockinto itself, one of its numerous plugins, or Activator and the dependencies that actually cause the crashes.

I've restored 8 times already, it's the worst firmware upgrade I've ever had to deal with

Sbsettings kills my dock auxiliary audio, too. So if I want to have music in my car, then no sbsettings for me!

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    They all work on iPhone 4 4.1 perfect.
    hey how did yu get cydget to work??
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm having a issue where when i update an app from the app store, once its done all my icons are out of the created folders which have then disappeared. any ideas? i'm on iphone 4 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by HQ Riggerz View Post
    fixed it !! i just re-jailbroke it the the NEW updaye of greenpois0n.... rc3
    they changed it to the SHATTer one now
    It doesn't use SHATTer at all, it was going to until Geohot released limera1n the day before the planned release.

All current ios 4.1 JBs use Geohots exploit - SHATTer has been reserved for future use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12