Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FaceTime App (From iTouch 4g)

Default FaceTime App (From iTouch 4g)
    can someone get the facetime app from iTouch 4g onto iPhone4? I have the iphone4 and can't use facetime cause I have no service but iTouch's don't need service so if anyone could help me please

Lol, the FaceTime is the same as on the iPhone 4
    Both called MobilePhone.app , iPod TOuch 4 has limited capatabilities.

But you don't understand, I have no service, I can't use facetime on my iphone, if I had the App from the iTouch (Cause it doesn't require a Number, only a email/apple account) it would work

Thats your problem.. the FaceTime app (MobilePhone.app) are exactly the same on both devices..

So is there a way to rename the app? that way the facetime app will come up on my SB?

It won't, it recognises if the device is an iPod or an iPhone.

cough**HDR on iPod Touch 4 is now working 100%**cough [Project] Enable HDR on iPod Touch 4 & (all 4.1 devices!) - Page 3

haha so your saying that hackers can't find away to trick the phone to think its a ipod? haha I doubt that

Uhm, sure they do, as they know how to make an iPod think it's an iPhone, they managed to do it on 3.x.x and 2.x.x, if you find someone that knows how to trick them to think they are the exact opossite, let me know as well.