Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia crasH

Default Cydia crasH
    How can I fix a cydia crash withought restoring it? I didn't download ifile or disabled SSH because I didn't know this could happen and now I don't know what to do can u help please!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

one thing that everyone here will aks is more info about your phone, what tool did you use to jail break...

if you used the now famous jailbreakme.com your SSH is already inable and all you need is "iphone broswer" google it, its free.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

As hadzo said, more info would be helpful. As for fixing it, can you tell us how you first got this problem? Example, did Cydia crash when you were in the middle of installing something? Or did you add a source then it crashed? I'll try my best to help if I know more about it.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

what happend was my phone stated freezing and doing a refresh everytime I was trying to use it, then out of nowhere my phone did a restart and it had a sad face saying winterboard has just crashed to get it off safe mode to restart springboard so I did then cydia had like 6 upgrades so I went to cydia and try to do the upgrades one by one; and it didn't even finish doing the first upgrade when it took me off and every time I try to go back it just takes me to my regular screen!!! I already rebooted my phone, turned it off and on, did a refresh and nothing works!!!