Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modding the iPod playback toolbar on the lockscreen

Default Modding the iPod playback toolbar on the lockscreen
    You know how when your phone is locked, and you press the home button twice, the iPod playback toolbar pops up? With the pause/back/forward/etc options?

Ok, well let's say you have a lock theme that necessitates the use of Lockscreen Clockhide in order for it to look right. Well, when the toolbar pops up, so will the clock that is associated with the toolbar... kind of effing up your lock theme if your desire was to intentionally hide that clock in the first place.

SO... how do we mod the ipod lockscreen playback toolbar? Not even talking about theming... just moreso removing the "Clock" aspect of it, and moving the toolbar down to, say, the center of the screen.

Are there any mods already out there? Please enlighten me!

if your iPhone is 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 go to settings and iPod control on. if you're on iPhone 3G running iOS 4.0+ you need to disable multitasking and download music controls from cydia.

I'm on iPhone 4 on iOS 4. If I download Music Controls, will I be able to orient the playback toolbar in any position I want on my lockscreen? So as to not obscure my theme?