Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS_iSn0w - Update iOS 4. Make your iPhone or iPod unique.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^just doing my job in dealing with bs lol.....
    You Know You Want to Hit It...[Thanks!]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mkblade For This Useful Post:

iNT3Rv3NTiONZz (2010-09-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Period of a cycle of operation of the battery remains the same. These 65-70MB aren't copied, and replace existing files, if всять the same files, only original their size will be nearby 110MB.

swap file will kill phone only in the event that you will use in flow of 10 years.

If it works at all, you should have customer testimonies or something

and you can buy display recorder from the cydia store for those video demos.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yh id love to see a vid of this in action lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What for I will put something from Cydia and to remove video for the sake of two sceptics?
    Normal people have delivered OS_iSn0w and enjoy operation iPhone, instead of ask stupid questions, after all all it is already known as as works in OS_iSn0w.
    For all time when you laughed as idiots, there was no precedent for the bad operation OS_iSn0w.
    You want video? Put OS_iSn0w and remove on health and if isn't present to me becomes worse from it not.

Thanks

Alright pal wth r u and y r u posing as iSn0w and naming ur silly project as a segment of "ihateSn0w" who is actually respected bcuz of his wrk..who posts videos and demonstrations as wellidk why its so hard to post a video of ur wrk anywz lol

where are these 'normal people'? and where are their testimonies? there is no precedent for the GOOD operation of OS_iSn0w either.

also, JUST BUY DISPLAYRECORDER. it's not that hard to post a video demo.

If somebody wants to confirm I'll try it.. It looks promising, does it install a 3.x mimic or a 2.x mimic of 4.0?
    iPhone 3G 4.2.1 - iPod touch 3G 5.0 Beta 1
    Windows 7 - OS X 10.5.6

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXrkidXx View Post
    If somebody wants to confirm I'll try it.. It looks promising, does it install a 3.x mimic or a 2.x mimic of 4.0?
    Im assuming its 3.x but go ahead and try it and could u atleast post something relevent on the proj. after use.…
    You Know You Want to Hit It...[Thanks!]

Thanks

I've got to say that if I wasn't so lazy I would try it. The fact of the matter is that I have f**ked up my iPod and restored so many times that I lost count. This isnow person is defending his OS so much that it does cause suspicion. This OS could be the best new thing to come out. We download and install everything cydia but you have no idea if its safe or not. Yet as long as its on cydia then it must be good, Right? Just look at how many so-called Flash plug-ins have been released that were crap, including Frash. I'll bet that 90% of the people who posted their replies to this post have frash or have installed it at one time.{dumb-***, Is it cool having more ad's in safari enabled?}... Let me just run through some of the worthless app's and mod's to encounter cydia- SB rotator, frash, yxflash, adownloader, appflow, spotlight search, isteamy,,, I'll stop there but you get the idea. Don't talk Sh^t on this dude's creation. If you don't trust it then shut-up and don't download it, Then again if the OS is as good as he say's then he would shut-up and stop defending it.

frash has never been officially released. whatever you're using isn't supposed to work.

Thanks

I was having a bad night, Sorry... My main point was that get tired of the endless debates over JB app's that personally make no sense. They serve no real purpose other than bragging rights. I have several years in the computer industry and by far the iPod and iPhone have been a true break-through in portable computing. In computing as well as in the shear simplicity of the filing system. Microsoft would, and have failed on any attempt to create portability. My point is that I don't understand what more we as user's actually want from idevice's. Flash would be a joke. 90% of computers I have had to fix due to crashing were typically caused by AdobeFlash and it's numerous security flaws. Jailbreaking has been sweet. But I would really like to see more forum post's on useful app's that actually bring function to the device. The most simple jailbreak app's have given me more use than the app's that tend to be sought after. For instance, the one app that I used the sh*t out of that is not available for iOs4 was quickscroll. Sounds dumb? But it came in super handy when I would edit .plist files through iFile, now I'm back to flicking my finger over the page a thousand times. Anyway, obviously isnow gave up on selling his OS to us. So again I apologize about my ranting.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shawnmars For This Useful Post:

VaderForce (2010-09-19)

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

There is NOTHING wrong with iSteamy lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234