Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UIAlert popup notification modding

Default UIAlert popup notification modding
    Is it possible to change the color of the font that shows up on an alert popup? I know how to change the color of the popup itself (by using an already existing theme), but the font is white and doesn't show up too well with the light color I'm using for the popup background.

Quote Originally Posted by jprimmar View Post
    Is it possible to change the color of the font that shows up on an alert popup? I know how to change the color of the popup itself (by using an already existing theme), but the font is white and doesn't show up too well with the light color I'm using for the popup background.
    Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 19: Changing status bar images and more!

bottom of page

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller75 For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2010-09-13)

Thanks, this is very helpful; however, it doesn't show how to change the color of the font, only the color of the buttons and popup itself. I would like to change the color of the font, if that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jprimmar View Post
    Thanks, this is very helpful; however, it doesn't show how to change the color of the font, only the color of the buttons and popup itself. I would like to change the color of the font, if that is possible.
    same here, I would like to make the font more visible.