Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need dock files please

Default need dock files please
    hey, I have the iPhone 4, wanted to remove the dock so I just deleted all sbdock files from springboard.app...I know pretty stupid move especially because I didn't back them up, I didn't think it would move the apps down making the dock unreachable only through multi launch...so if anyone would be so kind and upload all SBdock files from spring board app I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have transparent dock turned on, I think that is the new SBDock.png and the old one is the original. Hopefully this is what you were looking for and it helps you.

SB Dock.rar

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry, neglected to mention that I have 3GS. As I understand it for iphone 4 you need to rename images with an extra 2x or 2@ or something like that, you should be able to find help on images for iphone 4 within the forum, sorry I can't be more help. Perhaps your other images have the extra extension and you can check them.

hey thanks anyway man, I put in sbdock.png in and it made the dock come back up, although the dock is still the same??? I wonder how u change it? well I guess that's for the theme section to figure out. if anyone else can give me the other iphone4 sbdock files that would be cool

Green Apple
    Thanks

Last edited by Suevans; 2010-09-06 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Cannot insert pic will try from pc