Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs video recorder on iphone 3g

Default iphone 3gs video recorder on iphone 3g
    Hey guys i want the video editing that the iphone 3gs has on my iphone 3g not the recording or photo just the editing thanks

There are apps that you can get in the app store, and I know that the Imovie can be edited in the info.plist file to work on non iPhone 4 models.

imovie is a little buggy when trying to use it so i might need something more suited for iphone 3g

okay willing to use imovie but which files do i edit to make it work with 3g everyone on google only talks about it on 3gs
    Last edited by BlackHoleSlam1994; 2010-08-29 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the iPhone 3GS one should work, as the only framework necessary for iMovie to install in the App Store is any involving the front facing camera (just go to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app find "N82AP.plist, and add this:
    <key>front-facing-camera</key>
    </true>
    )
    then just install from the App Store..

TESTED ONLY ON iPHONE 3GS OLD BOOTROM

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

ON THE 3G! Read the post NAME and DETAIL. as of now, bud, i dont think its possible. check back often though, im pretty sure somebody's taken action
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

so is the method above gcastro working because when i try to add the line i get an error and i spirit closes

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam1994 View Post
    so is the method above gcastro working because when i try to add the line i get an error and i spirit closes
    You must use a text editor of some sort. Try iFile which allows you to edit this file right on the phone.

k thanks

and i have to set it to true i thought i set it to false
    Last edited by BlackHoleSlam1994; 2010-08-31 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam1994 View Post
    k thanks

and i have to set it to true i thought i set it to false
    editing this plist file (N82AP.plist) tells your iPhone it has a front facing camera, therefore enabling you to install iMovie.

if i add it at the bottom will it automatically sort it or does it have to be in a specific place