Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WM7 on iPhone????

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WM7 on iPhone????
    ok so i want an iPhone4 soooo badly as soon as vodafone have one in stock its mine, ive decided to leave o2 because they actually suck and vodafone have twice the 3G coverage and my contract will be around 10pound cheaper a month aswell.
    anyway i love the look of the new windows platform and am debating whether to wait around and get the w7 phone, then just get the 4g iTouch which should be out by then. my question is what do you think the chances of win7 being ported to iPhone like android was? if so id by an i4 and dualboot, maybe even tri-boot it, how sweet would that b? w7, android and iOS all on the best mobile device around, freakin awesome
    PS. i do realise that apple and windows are complete opposite things in terms of how they work, and steve would probably kill himself if he saw this happen lol

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

I don't think windows is compatible with the a4 processor but then again, we don't know much about. There are many htc phone that run windows and can port android, so if the iPhone can port android, I think it might be possible to port windows. BUT, I doubt that we have enough windows fans with iPhones for this to happen.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol that is very tru I'm not a exactly a Win *fan* but the w7 OS looks pretty sweet.
    It's kinda a stupid question anyway bein as its not even out yet lol @planting if you magically happen to read this, get on it!