Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSlsk

Default iSlsk
    Is there an app like this for 4.0 i just want either this app or something like it where i can download then transfar it to my music ipod app no dtunes plz just something to where i can transfer the music i download right into my mobilemusicapp right from my iphone

I found the app i need its mewseek but is it updated for 4.0 yet
    Last edited by BlackHoleSlam1994; 2010-08-24 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackHoleSlam1994 For This Useful Post:

jmerlos282 (2011-05-09)

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so i do this when i cba to sync with itunes but its not efficient AT ALL go to var/mobile/media/itunescontrol/music in here ull see folders named fo1, fo2 etc. go in one and there will be songs named things like SVTC.mp3 what i do is paste my song into the folder and swap round the names e.g. name SVTC to SVTC1 and my new song to SVTC, the song will still have the old songs name in ipod though. also dont replace an mp3 with an m4a or the other way round as it wont work.
    as i said its not ideal but i do this if i download a song on the go and want it in a playlist there and then, however i just tend to use xPod instead

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!