Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Glasklart HD lock screen slider

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help with Glasklart HD lock screen slider
    Can someone please help me with finding the new Glasklart lock screen slider pls. This is driving me crazy that i cant find it. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Install the theme, then ssh (or file) into the theme folder and extract the slider, and put it into the folder of the theme you want to use

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Waleed786 For This Useful Post:

doomsday116 (2010-08-19)

Thanks

i looked for it and i could not find the slider it only has UI images with not that say slider or lock screen and it has Bundles which has the icons...This is very frustrating!!...Also note that i do have the theme and cant locate the slider
    Last edited by doomsday116; 2010-08-19 at 06:14 AM.

It's in bundles/telephonyui, something called bottom bark I think. Just copy those. I would just copy the entire telephoneui into the theme folder that you want to use.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Waleed786 For This Useful Post:

doomsday116 (2010-08-19)

Thanks

I'm crossin my fingers I find it...I will check it out when I get home.Thank you for taking your time to help me

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    It's in bundles/telephonyui, something called bottom bark I think. Just copy those. I would just copy the entire telephoneui into the theme folder that you want to use.

You my friend are a life savor...It worked like a charm...One last thing how do i remove the words:Slide to unlock???It doesnt move along the screen like normal so i rather delete it...if you can advise i would greatly appreciate this...You are AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by doomsday116; 2010-08-20 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Haha no prob pro, to delete the slide to unlock just go to the theme folder/bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.proj/springboard.strings. Open that file in a text editor and delete the word "slide to unlock", it should be near the top

Remember, you have to go to the theme folder of which you are currently using. And if you change themes, you have to do it again
    Last edited by Waleed786; 2010-08-20 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok so the current theme I'm using is HD nine and i can go in the directory as far as springboard from there there is no en.proj...So I checked the old theme Glaskart and it has everything u stated above...this theme apparently doesn't have those directories to delete slide to unlock unless it's in another directory...Damn!!!...Well if u can think of an alternative I'm all ears. Thank you very much...I remember there was a fix on Cydia to create ur own text for Slide to unlock any ideas???

What is inside the springboard folder? Do you see springboard.strings? If you don't have any luck, just make the folder and copy the springboard.strings into it