Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dev needed! this mod would be awesome!

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default dev needed! this mod would be awesome!
    ok so i still only have a 3G atm so RAM is a big thing for me, i used to use swapmode, but i dont think it works on 4.0 (somebody plz correct me if it does )
    anyway i would love it if we could make a mod that on the flick of one switch, all mobile substrates are disabled, and caching which ones were previously on so when you turn the switch back on it only turns them ones on... also, to make it a lil different from swapmode we could add the option to select substrates which can never be turned off...
    it seems like it would be easy peasy to code and i can do the UI aspects of it I JUST DONT HAVE A MAC AND I CANT GET DRAGONFIRE UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY (OCTOBER) so theres no way i can make it ...
    if someone with the knowledge would be willing to team up with me on this i believe this would be an awesome app..
    if you are comment below VVV or pm me!!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

ummm i don't think you can disable and re enable all those substrates w/o a respring. which, if needed, would be highly inconvenient.

You cant turn them on and off without a Respring so it'd be easier just to use SBSettings Power Button and go into "Safe Mode"

Lots of people already do this on iPhone 2g and 3g to be able to play the later games

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah I forgot sbs had safe mode! Thanks and I knew that it would need a respring buy its still easier than turning each one off in sbs!
    And i usually use bitesms during games so I need the substrate still running so this would still be ideal