Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help on changing Folder icons

Default help on changing Folder icons
    I been searching this alot lately with no luck. i want to design a new theme with transparent logos, and would like the folders to match too. is there a way to do so? ive only have got it to change the background, and it keeps the lil thumbnails showing. thanks for your time!

~TIP

yes please help out with this if anyone knows how to hide the folder icon in its entirety (meaning border background AND THE TINY ICONS) please help out here.

i use a UI like this...
    -ui-copy.png
    where there are only 3 categgoriesSB icons at the bottom that i have made invisible and i have made that custom dock you see and i have bosspaper randomly change to different retina wallpapers

however ive grown sick of categories and the way its so tedious to move icons around and add and remove stuff and libhide needs a serious update... i cant use the app store when its in a category it crashed when i try to install an app... and hiding the stock apps in categories makes them not show up in the settings app its really lame..

so when this comes out..
    YouTube - FolderEnhancer - Preview

i want to switch to using that instead (once its out) because it is so much better but to use it with my UI ill need to find a way yo hide the folder completely...

any help here is appreciated..
    i know how to make the graphics invisible but i cant find a way to lose the small icons.. so please help! thanks!