Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing 3G Unrestrictor icon

Default Changing 3G Unrestrictor icon
    Hey all

I have been trying to change the icon through a winterboard theme. I found the bundle name and attempted to place the icon in here. It did not work, I then attempted to replace the icon in the apps folder that didn't work either. I don't know why it is just this app. All other apps, i can find all the info on the info.plist and it works.

For some reason on the info.plist, there are multiple icons and same thing in the folder. I tried to replace each but no luck. It only changes the icon within the app and in cydia.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help

I have the same problem bundle is named right and the icons inside it are named icon.png and [email protected] and neither will work all the other ones do except this one.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Y (instead of changing it through winterboard) not just go to the apps directory and change the actual image in the .app bundle, that should work

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Thanks

Change and replace icons and names in app directory itself and delete the rest, this WILL work if it doesnt anothor themes keeping current icon active.Smuj.

Thanks guys i was kinda trying to avoid that cause an update makes me do the whole process over again but i guess i have no choice. Thanks again.