Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status bar battery iPhone 4

all i did was use the stock iphone 4 green battery icons that were extracted from that artwork file.. drag each one to photoshop and change the hue color.. save and thats how it looks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

I see. I've been "upgrading" a 3.x theme that I really liked but the battery insides won't line up correctly. I've read about a possible solution but havent taken the time to fix it yet (since I hide my battery image). Well, glad ur setup! Battery looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by kibawolf View Post
    well the stock battery icons only come in @2x.png theres no just .png.. but it works if you leave or remove @2x.. it just displays bigger with @2x .. both ways dont seem to work. i have to use this old theme . it works but if you look closely its a little pixelated. i really would like to sort this ;/

ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Blue - Blue Header Battery for iOS4

UPDATE:

i cant work it out.. ive tried everything.

1. both png and @2x.png in UIImages folder (original size for both)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...7_894010_n.jpg
    = right size and all but the white box is there.

2. both png and @2x.png in UIImages folder (@2x resized)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2038974_n.jpg
    = too small + white box

3. just png in UIImages folder (no @2x.png (original size)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4239555_n.jpg
    = too big + white box

maybe it only works if you edit the files and repack it back into the artwork file cause thats where the stock battery pngs are found. dunno... there's two..

[email protected]~iphone.artwork
    Shared~iphone.artwork

maybe got to do something with that.

UPDATE
    okay.. after some serious fiddling around i finally fixed it. the problem for me was i kept saving the png in ACDSEE after setting the hue color to it. that's what was causing the white box. you have to do the hue/coloring in adobe photoshop and save it there. and you have to have both .png and @2x.png in the folder. no resizing.. just original size 42x40 for both files. now it's showing my beautiful blue battery retina styles!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2660401_n.jpg
    can you please upload the theme?

thank you

Blue Stat Bat.rar

for winterboard. put the folder in the Themes folder using ifunbox or whatever. you can make ur own color using photoshop's hue color settings and save it. make sure its 32bit or it wont work.

Blue Stat Bat.rar

for winterboard. put the folder in the Themes folder using ifunbox or whatever. you can make ur own color using photoshop's hue color settings and save it. make sure its 32bit or it wont work.
    now it works.. thank you so much

geeting from berlin-germany

Green Apple
    Thanks

Blue Stat Bat.rar

OMG! I almost cried when I applied it, checked, and it was blue. I've been trying to get that FOREVER. Thank you so much!

Now, since we have all these i4 images, how does one make the green SMS bubble also blue?

Nevermind! Got it, and here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Extremador; 2011-04-28 at 06:27 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123