Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status bar battery iPhone 4

nope, theres only one problem i get is when i go into cydia or iFile the battery changes back to the default but when i exit out it changes back the mine

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

It may have something to do with there app. My wifi bars are black but if i go into cydia they go back to the normal blue ones but as soon as I get out they go back to the black ones

i think it might have something to do with winterboard or activator, cause activator fails when i go into cydia and iFile

Didn't you have a problem with the battery contents being shifted outside of the battery container?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    GOT IT!

complete iPhone4 UIImages credits are due @vicarious78 @ecko666 & @0xced for the extractor & mostly the bAdGB team! Download iPhone4 complete uiimages.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by lorax3; 2010-08-07 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks

I frikken love this site!! You can find anything and every one is willing to help!
    Last edited by skater38053; 2010-08-08 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamfast View Post
    Didn't you have a problem with the battery contents being shifted outside of the battery container?
    I just got around to the battery,and im having the same problem.did you figure something out?? if you did could you share please?

I downloaded the battery images and changed them to blue but how do i save them back? The naming system here is for only 4 files on home screen and 4 for apps. the icons downloaded from the link are 16 images....

thanks

Thanks

What files did you download?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skater38053 For This Useful Post:

Invader Zim (2010-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skater38053 View Post
    What files did you download?
    The complete iphone 4 UI linked on this page... i then altered all the battery images in the springboard folder... there's 16 of them.. changed icon from red to blue..

Thanks

You only need those 4 for the status bar.
    Or are you trying to do the lockscreen while charging battery too?

I'm such a moron. Looking at lock screen battery files in stead of status bar icons.

Lol. Sorry.

Thanks

Lol yea it gets a little confusing after looking at files and files and files for a while

Quote Originally Posted by hamfast View Post
    I found the answer! that the files from the download and open in photoshop/ hue and scale the color to the one you want/ press alt+ctrl+shift+ s and resize it down by 50% take off @2x and save to your desktop then move them to the folder in ssh and that should solve it (did mine)
    Last edited by skater38053; 2010-08-11 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skater38053 For This Useful Post:

Invader Zim (2010-08-11), kvnhe (2010-09-06)

Nice!!! Thanks!!

Nice!!! Thanks!!
    Last edited by Invader Zim; 2010-08-11 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i did exactly all this.. i'm on 4.1 as many of you are on now too.. i can't work it out.. ive got them named Silver_BatteryCharged.png, along with the other 5 png's in the themes folder in its own folder.. without the @2x.. its really big and leaves the white box below it... i tried to resize it to 21x20 but it still shows the white box and looks crappy anyway. this is the only thing i cant work out.. ive customized other stuff. though for now i have this other blue battery theme and it looks pretty good.. but id like to know how to make this work for the future.

here's what it looks like:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4239555_n.jpg
    Last edited by kibawolf; 2010-10-21 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

My latest theme - -

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kibawolf View Post
    i did exactly all this.. i'm on 4.1 as many of you are on now too.. i can't work it out.. ive got them named Silver_BatteryCharged.png, along with the other 5 png's in the themes folder in its own folder.. without the @2x.. its really big and leaves the white box below it... i tried to resize it to 21x20 but it still shows the white box and looks crappy anyway. this is the only thing i cant work out.. ive customized other stuff. though for now i have this other blue battery theme and it looks pretty good.. but id like to know how to make this work for the future.

here's what it looks like:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7316002_n.jpg
    Did u downsize the @2x.pngs? It looks like you did not do that yet. I have both .png and @2x.png files in my UIImages Folder cuz I thought that the Retina Display reads the .png file first, then reads the @2x.png to make it display as high resolution. I could be wrong but I have both just in case!

BTW, I know for sure that any tweaks we have on our phone WILL NOT work while Cydia is open...saurik & chpwn did this on purpose. As for iFile, not sure...

UPDATE: my tweaks also go away in iFile but I don't know why that is set up like that.

Thanks

Also, I too have a problem with the battery insides not aligning correctly. I'd like to find the solution to this but since I hide my battery image, it's not that big a deal! I prefer seeing just my battery percentage and leave more room for WeatherIcon!

well the stock battery icons only come in @2x.png theres no just .png.. but it works if you leave or remove @2x.. it just displays bigger with @2x .. both ways dont seem to work. i have to use this old theme . it works but if you look closely its a little pixelated. i really would like to sort this ;/

ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Blue - Blue Header Battery for iOS4

UPDATE:

i cant work it out.. ive tried everything.

1. both png and @2x.png in UIImages folder (original size for both)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...7_894010_n.jpg
    = right size and all but the white box is there.

2. both png and @2x.png in UIImages folder (@2x resized)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2038974_n.jpg
    = too small + white box

3. just png in UIImages folder (no @2x.png (original size)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4239555_n.jpg
    = too big + white box

maybe it only works if you edit the files and repack it back into the artwork file cause thats where the stock battery pngs are found. dunno... there's two..

[email protected]~iphone.artwork
    Shared~iphone.artwork

maybe got to do something with that.

UPDATE
    okay.. after some serious fiddling around i finally fixed it. the problem for me was i kept saving the png in ACDSEE after setting the hue color to it. that's what was causing the white box. you have to do the hue/coloring in adobe photoshop and save it there. and you have to have both .png and @2x.png in the folder. no resizing.. just original size 42x40 for both files. now it's showing my beautiful blue battery retina styles!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2660401_n.jpg
    Last edited by kibawolf; 2010-10-21 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Nice!!! I was just about to ask you if it could have been some sort of masking error in Photoshop but I guess not! Glad it's working! So how did u get the insides lined up properly?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast