Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPod Touch Pogoplank

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My iPod Touch Pogoplank
    Hi. I was just wondering, is there a way to change my pogoplank wheel/icons? I tried editing them and putting them back, but this doesnt seem to work. Am i doing something wrong? Heres a picture of my current iPod screen

im trying to slowly change everything to at least have some kind of customization to it. all ive done is the wallpaper, my charging sound, lockscreen.. and thats it [;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  

Make sure when editing the files, they are .png images, and they are named exactly the same as the default ones. Capitalization matters. Ex.. wheel list folder and Theme.plist. It is best to use a copy of the "Default" theme and change each item as you go. After you Replace the wheel, list and folder, go into Theme.plist with your note pad and look for this
    -- <string>Default</string> --
    Where it says "Default" change that to the title of the theme you are creating. Make sure the title of your theme is the exact same thing. Capitalization matters. Example if your theme was called "Frost" you would change the Theme.plist as above to look like this...
    -- <string>Frost</string> --

Without the --