Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does this tweak exist or is it possible?

Default Does this tweak exist or is it possible?
    I was going through editing a large number of my phone contacts and I thought to myself if there was an easier way to go from one to the next.

Currently you have to come out of that contact to the whole list then into the next, I think it would be nice to have the option to scroll through them either by swiping on the screen or with 'prev' and 'next' buttons.

So my question is this...would such a thing be possible and if it is does it already exist? If I had the faintest idea how to make them I would give it a go myself, unfortunately I don't.

no

cover flow contacts I believe in cydia, shouldnt be to difficul to add a next button command, post a request thread in the forums.
    probably quicker just to scroll, no?
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    cover flow contacts I believe in cydia, shouldnt be to difficul to add a next button command, post a request thread in the forums.
    probably quicker just to scroll, no?
    I'll have a look at that thanks. Which forum would I put the request into?

It probably is just a quick to scroll, think this idea of mine was just born out of lazyness

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

flicking to the left or rightfrom contact to contact would be a nicetouch.. but i sync my contacts with gmail so never really change them, i dont think ive ever opened the contacts app lol