Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SBsettings in iOS4

  1. #21
    my brightness bar i have at the lowest but when i look at it on sbsettings its half way and if i touch it will go to half way brightness i bring it down but when i close it it justs goes back to saying half amount brightness but being at the lowest where i set it kinda of annoying but not a deal breaker

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratt View Post
    I've noticed that whenever I try to ad a new it doesn't show up unless I re-install SBsettings.
    So if I want to install a toggle I have downloadinstall toggle then I have to go back to Cydia and re=install SBsettings.
    Have you tried simply respringing after you install them? That usually does the trick for me...

  3. #23
    Hi guys,

    Do you have any news if sbsettings developers are working to take back airplane mode in sbsettings?

    I miss that functionality. And it doesn't work well on iOS4.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenGuy View Post
    Hi guys,

    Do you have any news if sbsettings developers are working to take back airplane mode in sbsettings?

    I miss that functionality. And it doesn't work well on iOS4.

    +1

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam1994 View Post
    my brightness bar i have at the lowest but when i look at it on sbsettings its half way and if i touch it will go to half way brightness i bring it down but when i close it it justs goes back to saying half amount brightness but being at the lowest where i set it kinda of annoying but not a deal breaker
    this keeps happening to me as well!!! the problem is, it drains my battery in a matter of hours. i tried everything and i'm reluctant to wipe and rejailbreak. any suggestions? i tried uninstalling it as well, but my battery is still draining.

  6. #26
    My problem is i get a scrambled wifi ip address! This makes me have to guess everytime I use WinSCP and being I make themes I use SSH ALOT and its difficult I can sit there for 20 min somtimes just guessing until I finally get lucky..=(

    Ide give a screenshot but it wont let me to do that either! 3.1.0 is the version I have ...I hope they fix this soon!!!

  7. #27
    with iOS 4.1, I can no longer swipe on the status bar when I am inside an application to pull up SBSettings. Does anyone else have that experience?

  8. #28
    I installed airplane mode for sbs settings, but now the airplane icon stays up top on the status bar even while its off. i tried uninstalling, reinstaling. plane logo remains. any ideas how to remove this.

  9. #29
    I've installed the latest version of Airplane SBSettings Toggle (v2.1) and it's working flawlessly.
    It seems that the developers have fixed the problems that were preventing it from working with iOS4.

  10. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    The only problem I have with sbsettings on iOS 4.1 is that when ever I turn the brightness up or down then lock my iPod the brightness doesn't change I have to go into the settings up to change it.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenjoi View Post
    The only problem I have with sbsettings on iOS 4.1 is that when ever I turn the brightness up or down then lock my iPod the brightness doesn't change I have to go into the settings up to change it.
    same here! Thought it was just me!

  12. #32
    SBSettings installed already but isnt openin on ma iOS 4.1 3G . . . wen i swipe the bar Camera gets opened anyones having any new version fr ths?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhartdada View Post
    SBSettings installed already but isnt openin on ma iOS 4.1 3G . . . wen i swipe the bar Camera gets opened anyones having any new version fr ths?
    Check Activator in settings to make sure you have SBSettings set for swipe.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhartdada View Post
    SBSettings installed already but isnt openin on ma iOS 4.1 3G . . . wen i swipe the bar Camera gets opened anyones having any new version fr ths?
    SOLUTION

    Settings-> FastSnap-> Turn off Cam on Status Drag

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

    lockhartdada (2010-11-24)

  16. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenjoi View Post
    The only problem I have with sbsettings on iOS 4.1 is that when ever I turn the brightness up or down then lock my iPod the brightness doesn't change I have to go into the settings up to change it.
    Grab the latest version of SBSettings (3.2.1) and the latest version of sbsettingstoggles (3.0.13) to solve this problem.

  17. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjo8 View Post
    Grab the latest version of SBSettings (3.2.1) and the latest version of sbsettingstoggles (3.0.13) to solve this problem.
    Thanks for the heads up dude glad they released that update today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •