Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4.0/Cycorder

Default iPhone 4.0/Cycorder
    Ok so im a complete newb when it comes to iPhone modding, i just jailbroke my 3G iphone this morning to get the new features ios4 offered.

Ive been spending the day looking around and seeing what this now offers me, one of the things I really want is to be able to record videos on my phone

I found this program called Cycorder and installed it, everytime i open the app though it returns me to the homescreen. Is this a old problem or is it cause of 4.0

its due to 4.0, your best best, is to get one out of the app store, I only say that because I don't cycorder is going to get an update, since other iPhones record already.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

i ****ing hope cycorder gets an update!!! but cashyys probs right though due to the others having it and there being appstores apps for that i geuss it might not get an update

I hope it gets an update too... it's the best app ever! I regret updating to 4.0 now ( All the other apps suck, they don't run in the background even with backgrounder like cycorder used to do out of the box.

Maybe you could try the QIK Video Camera from App store

thanks but it's one of the apps I tried and it sucks as much as the other ones, cycorder was the best

Quote Originally Posted by enigmaxtreme View Post
    I found this program called Cycorder and installed it, everytime i open the app though it returns me to the homescreen. Is this a old problem or is it cause of 4.0
    I have the same problem as your...it does that everytime I tried to use it. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M-bENZ View Post
    I have the same problem as your...it does that everytime I tried to use it. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?
    Cycorder was never adapted to run on iOS 4.x and does not work. Saurik (developer) has never fixed the issues in Cycorder that prevent it from running in iOS 4.x. The AppStore in iTunes has some excellent video recorders that are so close to the quality of Cycorder and additionally have features that Cycorder does not. I recommend that you try iVideoCamera or Qik Video Camera Pro.
    Last edited by reddawg; 2010-10-24 at 01:40 PM. Reason: correction
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

It hasn't been updated for 4.x

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Thanks

^^^Yes, I know. I just stated that above.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown