Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lets theme 4.0!!

Just thought that maybe you guys should be working together... Here's another thread on the same subject.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ming-tips.html

Agreed wanna merge these?

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes go ahead and merge them!

Oh and above it has the names of the four springboard shadow images which your thread doesn't have yet I believe
    Last edited by iNT3Rv3NTiONZz; 2010-06-26 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok post what you have over there and I will update first post. I think more people will look there since that is where the main support for themes are

Thanks

im doing it now, it might be a long post lol

has anyone figured out having different wallpapers on different pages yet? ie 'page1.png' or 'page2.png' is that something we can do or was that a winterboard feature only? my theme relied heavily on different wallpapers on each page

Thanks

Phew this page has been moved please read the huge red writing at the top and follow the link! =]

Any ideas how to theme keyboards just want to change the background to blue im guessing there in the shared.artwork file but how do we extract without iphoneshop 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Any ideas how to theme keyboards just want to change the background to blue im guessing there in the shared.artwork file but how do we extract without iphoneshop 4.0
    You cannot theme the keyboards anymore on the ios4 or 3.0 unless you try and use iaccess from cydia even then its a hard task

im soooo confused as to how to change the iPod and mail and such icons.... can someone plz help???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeke94 View Post
    im soooo confused as to how to change the iPod and mail and such icons.... can someone plz help???
    in your theme have a folder called Icons (note the capital I!) and put them in there, make sure they are correctly named CAPITALS MATTER!
    or you can go to var/mobile/applications and var/stash/applications and replace the actual image in the app's folder, its usually called Icon.png
    AND THIS THREAD HAS MOVED!!!!

GO HERE Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com
    Last edited by iNT3Rv3NTiONZz; 2010-07-04 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Default app switcher icons
    I'm having an icon problem in the app switcher.
    is there a way to keep the default app icons in the app switcher when using other big icons on the springboard.? (sorry for my bad english, i'm danish)
    see pics here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ml#post5422851
    Last edited by ragnarg; 2010-08-27 at 07:19 AM.

Default Wallpaper
    And another question.
    How do i make a "transparent" wallpaper when i'm adding a widget to the springboard.
    because the default wallpaper that comes with ios 4, works better with the app switcher and folder.
    i have tried with "bgcolour="transparent"" and with a transparent wallpaper.png and with no bg colour, but nothing help.
    there is just a black wallpaper when i'm adding widgets (with no wallpaper in the html)

see attached pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0260.png   -img_0261.png  

Quote Originally Posted by enzom21 View Post
    IconDarkeningOverlay
    SwitcherIconShadow
    You need to edit these two images so they fit the icon set you are using. They are located in System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app
    EDIT: WallpaperIconDockShadow, WallpaperIconDockShadowT
    These need to be edited as well, they are located in the same place.
    Hi
    I have changed the pixel size of all the icons mentioned in your post, I even deleted the dark fill in the file and saved them as PNG. Still the shadows wont' go away. What am I doing wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12