Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2Do List on homescreen

Default 2Do List on homescreen
    Hi guys...

So I had an idea. I have a HTC-style clock/weather on my iphones homescreen, and I would like to have a list of today's tasks in my 2Do to appear in the unused empty space between that and the dock. But I have absolutely no clue about how to tackle that.

I hope somebody here could give me some advice on that

Does your home screen look like this?

I currently have this flip clock but it doesn't have weather below it. If thats what you have can you let me know where/how you got it? THanks man!

David

maybe u can use lockinfo on homescreen showing the 2do

Quote Originally Posted by bleudyno View Post
    Does your home screen look like this?

I currently have this flip clock but it doesn't have weather below it. If thats what you have can you let me know where/how you got it? THanks man!

David
    Yeah, something along those lines... I used this one:
    Alpha by ~darkmind86 on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    maybe u can use lockinfo on homescreen showing the 2do
    Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I don't really like LI that much. If all else fails, I might just have to use it, though. Then I'd have to figure out how to get it to display that far down the screen :P

Quote Originally Posted by k3ttc4r View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I don't really like LI that much. If all else fails, I might just have to use it, though. Then I'd have to figure out how to get it to display that far down the screen :P
    true or u can use one of the htc widgets for lock info i seen some on here in these forums and its animated ill try to look for the link

6. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

k3ttc4r (2010-06-01)

Ah, found something already, didn't know that existed. Thanks for the hint, gotta check that out