Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows 3.11 and Windows 95 on the iPad

Default Windows 3.11 and Windows 95 on the iPad
    Thats right, both have been ported to the iPad no details yet but watch the video to see for yourself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qba1AjZPrc]YouTube - Windows 95 on the iPad[/ame]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

bochs emu has been out for a while. I have it on my iphone and its pretty sweet but you better not have any plans on actually doing anything. Looks like it runs faster with the ipads better processor and more ram.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow. Amazing. U should try to see if Win7 work bc Win7 have multi-touch screen. just a idea, idk. but great job.

Well i have windows 98 on it now i had to fix somethings with the boot up process. Ill post a video later

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Please get ubuntu and windows 7 on it!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Are y'all retarded?! Asking for Windows 7 on the iPad is like putting the engine of a Kia Rio in a Ferrari. Window 7 will not function with 256MB RAM. Most computers that run this OS ship with a MINIMUM of 2 gigs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^on the contrary, windows tiny 7 can be run on that amount of ram. and dont say it wont function on that either because i have done it before. i even installed a legit copy of windows vista AND updated to 7 on 512mb.

Well the thing is that you are porting the os to an iPad you have to have extra ram to keep from the actual os from crashing. I don't forsee 7 being ported until we get more ram

i dont see windows 7 being on the ipad, just wont happen and if it does imagine how laggy it will be, windows 95 is slow enough windows 7 will be unusably slow.
    maybe try xp