Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Screen Background

Default Lock Screen Background
    My question is, whenever the battery is charging, I want it to display 4 different pictures, at 4 different battery levels.

Something similar to the Zelda hearts battery meter I have downloaded.

I want to learn how to do custom iPhone themes, and so I decided to start with this first.

If there is anyone that can help me, please reply here or PM me.

It'd be greatly appreciated .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just replace the battery images in springboard.app. There are 17 of them, starting with 0% which you wouldn't care much about cuz at that point the phone practically shuts it's self off. Now you are left with 16 images, make first for image you of the image you want then second 4 then third and last that way it'll show 4 images 1 per 1/4 of charge. God I hope I made sense lol

Hahah, Well I want to make this a theme, so that I can turn it on and off at will. I think I understand it though.

But one question I have is, do I just number the file a different name? Like instead of 1, 2, 3, and 4 I should name them 4, 8, 12, 16? I only have 4 images btw

correct, 1 heart would be batterybg1,2,3&4 2 hearts would be batterybg5,6,7,8.png, and you could put them in a folder called com.apple.springboard, place that in a folder called Bundles, place that inside a folder called ZeldaBattery.theme, SSH that into your themes folder, respring and your good.

the actual file names are BatteryBG_.png = #1 lowest battery

so you would actually want BatteryBG_2,BatteryBG_3,BatteryBG_4, and BatteryBG_5.png 's as a 1 heart container,

the folders are easier than it sounds
    Last edited by chrisrotolo; 2010-05-18 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I finally figured all of this out.

Now I'm trying to build my own theme, but that's a lot harder than I thought.

I need to find out the statusbar things, and the "buttons" inside like the text messaging place. They show up blue on this black bar I have, and it doesn't match and it's pissin me off.

which buttons exactly?