Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to change home screen to display just dock & wallpaper help

Default how to change home screen to display just dock & wallpaper help
    can anyone help me on how to make the home screen just display the dock at bottom. i wanted to have a photo of my children there as wallpaper. and not have icons all over them. i don't mind having the icons on the second page its fine. just the home screen i want to have just the dock only at bottom. and my children as the wallpaper..
    anyone know about how to do this..
    also what would be the best site for external themes

many thanks to you all.

Search for iBlank or Blanknull

Using iBlank, create enough blank icons to cover your home screen. That will move all your actual icons to a second page. I think the number of icons needed is 20. You have Jailbroken your iPod, correct?

Thanks

no no no slim6596, thats ridiculous to make 20 blanks...all u need is one blank on page 1 ....put all other icons on further pages.....u dont need 20 blanks that is pointless when all u need is just one to have a clear page

Ok, sorry for such a ridiculous suggestion...I am new to iPod Touch. How do you keep the other icons from sliding back onto the front page with the one blank?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slim6596 For This Useful Post:

hadzo (2010-05-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    no no no slim6596, thats ridiculous to make 20 blanks
    ^ not so much so, if you fill home screen with blanks then it makes easier when new apps are installed because the home screen is filled they will be installed on the next available page, which makes it little less anoying cuz you dont have to move the icons every time you install a new app.

hadzo has a very good point! if you put the blanks on the first page when you install an app itll go to the second.

ALSO-
    its 16 blanks, not 20 btw

Coming from a Zune 80gb, I am still learning how to do various things on the iPod Touch. Sorry about miscounting the number of blanks needed. Except for a few minor things I liked better on the Zune, I am really enjoying my new iPod.