Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change Your Iphone SMS sending progress bar colors

Default Change Your Iphone SMS sending progress bar colors
    Use any of these to change ur progress bar colors.

Just rename it "progressfill" and replace it in the chat.framework folder. Here's a sample using the green one:

Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by mattaroni103; 2010-05-12 at 04:42 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mattaroni103 For This Useful Post:

fmora176 (2010-05-12), hahaba (2011-04-12), interlopr (2013-02-10), meylin78 (2011-10-05), ohjazzy619 (2012-01-03), reaves205 (2010-05-14), Silver84 (2010-11-07), vaso (2010-05-14)

Where is chat.framework folder :s

The image u need to replace is "progressfill".png and it is located in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework i hope this helps.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattaroni103 For This Useful Post:

hahaba (2011-04-12), ian1potts (2010-05-11)

great! works perfect, something I wouldn't have thought to change until seeing this thread; goes along with my custom sms bubbles perfectly

Post Changing SMS Sending bar with winterboard
    this is a harder process but if you have winterboard you can put these colors in winterboard
    it makes it much easier to change colors on the go!
    1. SSH into your device
    2.Nav to var/stash/themes
    3.Create a new folder inside of themes and name that folder "SMS sending bar color" (dont actually put color but put the actual color name that you are going to put in this folder. for example, SMS Sending bar green or SMS Sending bar blue AND DONT PUT THE QUOTATION MARKS EITHER LOL)
    4.Open the SMS sending bar folder and create a new folder inside of there called "Folders" (dont put quotation marks)
    5.open up "Folders" and create a new folder inside there called "com.apple.chatkit" or "ChatKit.framework" (the first one is for IOS3 versions and the second one is for IOS4 versions but try the opposite one if the one for your firmware version doesnt work. dont put quotation marks either)
    6.paste one of the colors that are in my attachments that have been previously provided by mattaroni103 ( kudos for creating these brotha) into that chatkit folder you just created
    7.now if your on IOS3 name the picture "progressfill" without quotations, if your on IOS4 then name the picture "progressfill~iphone" without quotations
    8. Now enter winterboard on your iphone, select Select the SMS Sending bar file you just created, respring your device and give it a test

By doing this, it allows you to enable or disable that specific color with a click of a button inside of winterboard instead of SSHing into your device everytime you want to switch colors.
    Me personally, i did this to all the colors so i have them all in winterboard now!
    Please let me know if this has worked for you or if it didnt and also let me know if you need troubleshooting help cause im always down for a challenge!!!! Thanx
    Last edited by Xibanezrg5X; 2010-10-30 at 08:37 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xibanezrg5X For This Useful Post:

meylin78 (2011-10-05), ohjazzy619 (2012-01-03)

I will also post all of my SMS bubble colors collection in this attachment for people who know how to change them.
    ask for help if needed and i will create a tutorial thread!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xibanezrg5X For This Useful Post:

meylin78 (2011-10-05)

Thanks for shared