Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo Latest Upgrade Battery Drainage

Default LockInfo Latest Upgrade Battery Drainage
    Is there anybody here who has experienced some drop in battery performance after installing the latest upgrade for lockinfo???

I'm at about -15% an hour now!

Als, anyone getting this weird keyboard pop up when sliding to unlock???? gets me to my homepage and then with no reason the keyboard appears over my dock icons!
    Last edited by jonasll; 2010-04-10 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i got rid of lockinfo..kept crashing my phone....

Default My battery is murdered
    I was reading my email today, and watched my battery go from 85% to 62%...while I read 2 emails. I'm beginning to suspect Lockinfo as well, specifically with the inclusion of Activator. i was going to try to remove Activator, and it threatened to also remove most of my beloved lockinfo plugins.

Based on this, I opted to leave it for the moment, but I think there is likely a lockinfo issue...or maybe i just have too many plugins looking for data greedily?

Your keyboard issue is very likely activator related which is again, now installed with lockinfo (not sure when that happened by the way, because i don't think it was in the first release that i bought). Activator basically gives you a whole new gesture interface, where making certain movements will do things like open an app, show lock info, or pop your keyboard.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have no issues with lockinfo at all.

Quote Originally Posted by binkky View Post
    I was reading my email today, and watched my battery go from 85% to 62%...while I read 2 emails. I'm beginning to suspect Lockinfo as well, specifically with the inclusion of Activator. i was going to try to remove Activator, and it threatened to also remove most of my beloved lockinfo plugins.

Based on this, I opted to leave it for the moment, but I think there is likely a lockinfo issue...or maybe i just have too many plugins looking for data greedily?

Your keyboard issue is very likely activator related which is again, now installed with lockinfo (not sure when that happened by the way, because i don't think it was in the first release that i bought). Activator basically gives you a whole new gesture interface, where making certain movements will do things like open an app, show lock info, or pop your keyboard.
    Hi I think you issue is not with lockinfo but rather SSH. If u leave SSH on, it sucks that daylight out of the battery. I sure u have SBSettings, switch off SSH. U can see alot of difference. You're battery will last longer. And for added measure you can off your WiFi too.

My battery life was really not affected but I was not able to make or get calls. I would answer and the other person could not hear me and I could not hear them. I uninstalled lockinfo and I could make calls again. I will try again on the next update.

I'm experimenting now. I have a feeling i am getting worse battery performance with lockinfo. I'll update you guys on this