Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Alarm / Clock to run task or link?!

Question Apple Alarm / Clock to run task or link?!
    Hey, first post here at MMI after many months of lurking about.

I've recently come across a niggling problem that I just cannot fix - it seems like the most simplest thing in the world but I'm having a nightmare trying to find a workaround.

Right.... I've got the radio app Wunder Radio installed and love it. One of the best things about it is that it allows me to create a link of my station to the home screen so all I do is just click on it and it then loads up the program and the station I have saved. Problem is I want to use this as an alarm.

I've been looking everywhere for alarm apps that run tasks so I can set my alarm, pop my ipod into my dock and wake up to my digital radio station. Is there a way of editing some file for the original clock that would display allow me to do this? Or a tweak for a Alarm clock program that would let me run this link.

It literally has nothing to do with the program itself, as the actual link loads up the app and station automatically. Its just a way of getting the alarm to run the link from the home page 0 seems ridiculously simple but I'm at the end of my tether!

Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers.

P.S. Oh I know that ooTunes has an alarm but it required me to have to go into the program to set it and then doesn't work once the ipod locks. I am interested in an edit to the apple Clock alarm function or another alarm app that would run in the background. Cheers

So the link it creates is it a webclip? If so I might be able to figure it out

Yes it is. When bookmarking in Wunder Radio it opens up safari where I can then save it to my home screen. So I just click on the link on my home screen and it then opens up my program.