Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voice Control: GET SERIOUS OR GET OUT!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    NDA? huh? Geomazo? I seriously thought you guys hung that guy after he no-show on the VC app he was 'supposedly' going to release a month ago. blackRa1nb0w? what?

I guess, dude. Good luck if you guys actually get something workin' put an ACTUAL video of it in the thread, no lead arounds this time.

EDIT: NDA - Non disclosure agreement.. hahaha.. really, I guess kid. If it actually works I guess everyone needs to lick on VD's balls for appreciation.
    Last edited by Metroplex; 2009-10-13 at 02:34 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

He doesn't want his work leaked, so he set up an NDA...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I guess, seems pretty dumb to have a NDA for a VC hack. Especially when it'll be released to the masses anyways if it actually works. Plus I don't understand why there is a need to be so secretive about VD's 'project' when you made another thread for VC. Seems a little backwards.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the reason i made the thread is for other devs to post their findings.. VD decided that the initial VC release would only be to his friends that he could trust not to leak it.. if that goes well, then it should be out for the masses soon! plus geomazo also has blackra1nb0w coming some time... not sure when..he said it would be today, but obviously that didn't happen or i would have video..

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    the reason i made the thread is for other devs to post their findings.. VD decided that the initial VC release would only be to his friends that he could trust not to leak it.. if that goes well, then it should be out for the masses soon! plus geomazo also has blackra1nb0w coming some time... not sure when..he said it would be today, but obviously that didn't happen or i would have video..
    Idiot, how about releasing those files to the people who donated. Those people at least deserve to see those files. And if the files do work, they would speak up here. But nobody other than yourself says those files exist, how convenient.

There is absolutely no proof of what you're saying at all. You cannot NDA or copy-write work that belongs to Apple. The way you are hacking the FW or suggesting to hack the FW, you are still using Apple's code.

There is a reason Dev Team or Geohot does not release custom FW but rather a pwnage tool; cuz those code belong to Apple. So how does an NDA cover code that doesn't belong to VD???? LOL

There is absolutely no logic at all to what you're saying. Absolutely the same as Appuloha1l.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lolento For This Useful Post:

devteamtools (2009-10-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    What the hell is blackra1nb0w anyways. And I completely agree with lolento on this. I personally didn't donate because I have ZERO faith in VD's "abilities" as a "developer". But for all those who actually donated and got shafted, thats pretty ****** up. Which is another reason why people don't believe in him, but back to the subject at hand. This question was already brought up in the vid recording thread but i've been wondering this too: Who here actually is a developer. I mean actually has knowledge of XCode, C++, Java, **** even some vbasic or any coding knowledge? Because it does really look like a bunch of monkeys running around with ideas and fumbling in the dark ==>>http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/6...ml#post4993110

But whatever kids, goodday!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    no not really. VD has given me the files that work, but do to a newly created NDA, that's all i'm allowed to say... Geomazo has his blackra1nb0w project too.. just keep watching.. I'll tell you when things happen
    So VD has given you the voice control files? Cool!!! Oh it's a little off topic but is anyone going to get one of those new flying pigs?

Spraakbesturing nu mogelijk alle iPhone-modellen - iPhone - iPhoneclub.nl

Voice control tutorial for all iphones

Just translate it!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

who downloaded the voice control app because its not letting me download it.. Rapidshare limits

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got it, but according to the other thread i'm just a person who talks about random stuff for 70 pages or so

wait, theyre saying in the comments it's just that vocalia mod or something..imma try it and report back

Thanks

its not worth it... its vocalia

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

well can i have it anyways?

Thanks

its what was posted on the page back or so

just vocalia, srry peeps, they did like it was the real thing

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

its the really bad simulaton.. LIES!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Can anyone still tell me what the **** is blackra1nb0w?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

blackra1nb0w is geomazo's custom ipsw designed to enable video and voice control from the start..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ah.. I searched on google for it, but it just simply sent me links back to this thread (google, you ******' suck balls). But thats cool, I won't hold my breath on this custom ipsw for both VR/VD so... I'll wait and see...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

in IDA is it possible to make the following changes:

add (ARM v5E,6 & above):
    Q{D}ADD Rd, Rm, Rn

and remove (All Thumb-2 versions of ARMv6 & above:
    SUB Rd, Rn, #<imm12>
    RSB{S} Rd, Rn, <Operand2>
    RSC{S} Rd, Rn, <Operand2>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast