Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording OS 3.1 NEW STRING !!!

Anyone have the 3.1 key yet? of the vfdecrypt one?

to me doesn't work the procedure to let see the videos in 3g and make work the photocamera..i've the 3.0.. why doesn't work?

you need the files from os 3.1 Beta 3 iPhone EDGE?

paga if you can give those files Yes!

Cheers,
    Josh

This works fine to allow video "editing" but still some issues. It was a pain to figure out, none of the repo's worked and mobile substrate crashed several times but I can now at last view all my videos in using the native photos app.

Followed the instructions to the letter to install manually, did not enable the toggle in SBSettings (toggle was available though) once VideoToggle installed, powered off the phone, powered back up, mobile substrate crashed on unlock, respring'd from safe mode expecting fail again, enabled toggle in SBsettings and checked photo app (not expecting it to have worked) and the damn thing was working.

The primary reason I wanted to do this was so that I could upload videos to flicker. I am trying to upload a video to flicker right now using an appstore app called MobileFotos and though it allows me to access the videos (view and edit them) it seems to get stuck when trying to upload the videos, stuck on compressing, just sits there forever and I finally get impatient and quit the app. Maybe I'm not waiting log enough, the video file isn't that big. Only 8mb maybe so it probably shouldn't take too long. Maybe just wont work or maybe I'm not doing the video editing correctly. A step in the right direction for sure though. I'll update this if I am able to get MobileFotos to upload a vid to flicker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234