Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: application to work with iphone files like diskaid?

Default application to work with iphone files like diskaid?
    Hey guys, I've used DiskAid for over a year now, but when I updated to 3.0, it apparently isn't freeware anymore and is $10 to buy. I'm sure there's another program that can replicate what DiskAid does. I was NEVER able to us SSH to get access to my phone as it NEVER worked, I want a USB-capable program to explore the files on my iphone.

Thanks!

Why'd you upgrade to diskaid 3.0? Google the previous version and install it! Works perfectly on any firmware!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

iphone5880 (2009-08-21)

I torrented DiskAid 2.5 and when installed it said it didn't support firmware 3.0 so.....what version do you have that you can confirm works with firmware 3.0? Also, mines a 3GS, would that effect anything?

Thanks a ton!!!

Thanks

Iphone pc suite Just make sure before you install the program, delete all languages except English or you'll be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by equlizer View Post
    Iphone pc suite Just make sure before you install the program, delete all languages except English or you'll be in trouble
    Alright, i downloaded this iphone pc suite, deleted all the language packages, and I clicked on the applications in the unzipped folder, and it just kept saying "error, iphone pc suite has encountered and error and needs to close" so it would never open anything. Why can't ANYTHING be as simple as diskaid???

I did however find one thats SOMEWHAT like diskaid. not as good, but will do what i need it to with some workaround.

IphoneBrowser

Why would you want to use any of those when you can freely use the best option.. iTunnel Suite + Winscp
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ite-3-0-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by dre10g View Post
    Why would you want to use any of those when you can freely use the best option.. iTunnel Suite + Winscp
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ite-3-0-a.html

winscp has never worked for me, so i'd rather hardwire it so i KNOW its gonna work rather than rely on wireless connections...

You really aren't willing to pay for a program that is the price of a pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    You really aren't willing to pay for a program that is the price of a pizza?
    No, not particularly. Especially when I had it as freeware a week ago.

try iphone browser. Its free and you just drag and drop the folder right in the windows. Quick and simple for me...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Use iFunBox for your PC to link to your iphone via USB cable..... its great, alows you to view every file in your phone as you would see it on your PC..... ifunbox.com and download it...!!!!